Snfc Race Prog Sanity

#121 User is offline   STB 

• Squeaker
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Club:Kilsyth hs

Posted 28 December 2017 - 23:25 PM

View PostTHE FIFER, on 28 December 2017 - 22:42 PM, said:

I agree just calm down a bit and be careful using names etc, and I am getting complaints by e-mail ,re this but those complaining let me know what posts ,on the bottom left of posts there is a report button ,press this and I will know what one you are on about, the site was in trouble before with the SNFC officials regarding what the site was allowing so please just keep names etc out of it , if you have anything to sort out with them go to the AGM, thats where you can be heard not on a forum,
Archie I have just read through the whole lot of posts on this just now . I don't see any names being used or any direct reference to any SNFC committee members personally . I only see guys talking about the terrible season the SNFC have had this year and tbo I don't see why they can be any complaints from anyone as these bad races all actually happened and needs to rectified in a positive manner and gagging discussion of it is not the way forward . Theres plenty of discussion on it on social media anyway more so than on hear . On a positive note Dals post has generated more in few days than there has been for past month and this input to be encouraged not gagged to suit people who never post . JMHO

#122 User is offline   THE FIFER 

• ADMIN
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationFIFE
  • Club:Leven HS

Posted 28 December 2017 - 23:30 PM

View PostSTB, on 28 December 2017 - 23:25 PM, said:

Archie I have just read through the whole lot of posts on this just now . I don't see any names being used or any direct reference to any SNFC committee members personally . I only see guys talking about the terrible season the SNFC have had this year and tbo I don't see why they can be any complaints from anyone as these bad races all actually happened and needs to rectified in a positive manner and gagging discussion of it is not the way forward . Theres plenty of discussion on it on social media anyway more so than on hear . On a positive note Dals post has generated more in few days than there has been for past month and this input to be encouraged not gagged to suit people who never post . JMHO

only had one name, so moved it, its just to be careful m8, the last time it was bad and i got a letter re it, just telling them to be careful when using names etc,
THE FIFER (ADMIN)

http://fiferpigeons....lueyonder.co.uk

�� NOTICE

DELEGATES ARE MESSENGERS

#123 User is online   tommy bhoys 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:44 AM

View PostTHE FIFER, on 28 December 2017 - 22:42 PM, said:

I agree just calm down a bit and be careful using names or ref to officials or staff etc, and I am getting complaints by e-mail ,re this but those complaining let me know what posts ,on the bottom left of posts there is a report button ,press this and I will know what one you are on about, the site was in trouble before with the SNFC officials regarding what the site was allowing so please just keep names etc out of it , if you have anything to sort out with them go to the AGM, thats where you can be heard not on a forum,there is a big difference between discussions and name calling

hope you have read this empty heed we know its you thats squealing as you cant manage tae press the rite button :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

#124 User is online   novo10 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2017 - 17:02 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 29 December 2017 - 07:44 AM, said:

hope you have read this empty heed we know its you thats squealing as you cant manage tae press the rite button :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Heard your a grass just saying like 😂😂😂😂

#125 User is online   tommy bhoys 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 29 December 2017 - 21:41 PM

View Postnovo10, on 29 December 2017 - 17:02 PM, said:

Heard your a grass just saying like 😂😂😂😂

had a visit tonight fae the sspca empty heed you been squealing again :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

#126 User is online   novo10 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2017 - 21:47 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 29 December 2017 - 20:41 PM, said:

had a visit tonight fae the sspca empty heed you been squealing again :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Av never been a grass 🤔🤔🤔🤔

#127 User is offline   tiger 

• High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2 January 2018 - 12:59 PM

Novo for race controller mind go to meeting

Novo for race controller mind go to meeting

#128 User is offline   MIK 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationIreland

Posted 2 January 2018 - 22:59 PM

LOL :animatedpigeons:

#129 User is offline   Valiant Fifer 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationFife
  • Club:Life

Posted 3 January 2018 - 17:03 PM

Messing around with the sections is Deffo a smoke screen no doubt. There are a lot more important things needing sorted.

Sadly there are a lot of gullible fanciers in the National these days and I fear nothing or very little will be done.

Can some people not see there are some who are only looking out for their own interests to the detriment of the National.
Fortune favours the brave...

#130 User is offline   naedoos 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationBeauly Lofts
  • Club:Downfield Friendly RPC S.N.F.C.

Posted 3 January 2018 - 22:08 PM

View PostValiant Fifer, on 3 January 2018 - 17:03 PM, said:

Messing around with the sections is Deffo a smoke screen no doubt. There are a lot more important things needing sorted.

Sadly there are a lot of gullible fanciers in the National these days and I fear nothing or very little will be done.

Can some people not see there are some who are only looking out for their own interests to the detriment of the National.

Aye, like the majority that have posted on here!!
Simply the best
UNIKON http://www.snfc.co.uk/

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

• Advert: Crafty Fifer: bespoke loft equipment
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders