Snfc Race Prog

dal2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am no prepared to do the controllers job as it's difficult and time consuming. Loads of organisations will be getting rid of the controllers after their poor racing last year? Job oppurtunity everywhere lol

Its about time you did something for the cause Stevie lol, take a wee job on for the good of the SNFC. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Killin is an FK postcode and is further West than the whole of Lanarkshire, But like Del, I agree, this is a smokescreen to divert the problems of inadequate transporters amongst other problems the management don't want discussed.

17 birds timed in races over 500 miles into the west Region this year, expletive remove thats an average of 6 birds in race time each race. Now, lets address these urgent things and forget about the section thing that we have spoke about for many years. Just shows the inexperience of some to contemplate changing things again. :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Edited by Delboy

Its about time you did something for the cause Stevie lol, take a wee job on for the good of the SNFC. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

No thanks Derek I have no time for that. Anybody that does take the controllers job has my respect because it's the hardest in the game and open to critic even when 95% of the members would have libbed. Yes mistakes happen, some would say that's inevitable, so let's see which brave soles are willing to take on the responsibility.

thot it wiz lines that you crossed :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Tommy, think before ye open yer big gub. :emoticon-0179-headbang: I was never out of sect F , the members voted 61/9 to put me back as it was a disgrace the GIBSON Rule stopped me going back to my original section and after it was deleted/ amended the committee failed to put me back as the members wished. Basically, the committee didnt adhere to an agm decision, and when i took this to the SHU , they asked the snfc to get it sorted this year. The snfc sorted it just before the YB Nat and that upset a few ( rightly so ) as it shouldve been done before the first race. Now we have a proposal to change everything because a certain committee member didnt get his way, why???

Tommy, think before ye open yer big gub. :emoticon-0179-headbang: I was never out of sect F , the members voted 61/9 to put me back as it was a disgrace the GIBSON Rule stopped me going back to my original section and after it was deleted/ amended the committee failed to put me back as the members wished. Basically, the committee didnt adhere to an agm decision, and when i took this to the SHU , they asked the snfc to get it sorted this year. The snfc sorted it just before the YB Nat and that upset a few ( rightly so ) as it shouldve been done before the first race. Now we have a proposal to change everything because a certain committee member didnt get his way, why???

oh your back in way the big bhoys again bridge bhoy another section jumper :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Got to agree with this as you have posted just what I was thinking the biggest issues were the bad race controlling which played a big part in the bad channel season taking far too many chances .and remember the race controlling in the past hasn't been great either .it amazes me how most forget how bad the season was and some of it could have been avoided especially. The gold cup .jmo

IN MY OPINION AND LOOKING AT THE STATE OF THE SNFC ESPECIALLY REGARDING THE TERRIBLE LOSSES LAST YEAR, THE MOST IMPORTANT IMPROVEMENT NEEDING TO BE MADE IS UP TO DATE AND ACCURATE PROFESSIONAL WEATHER FORECASTING BEFORE BIRDS ARE LIBERATED. TO QUOTE AN OLD PIGEON SAYING "BIRDS CAN TAKE A BAD FINISH BUT THEY MUST GET A GOOD START AT LIBERATION". ELSIEC

IN MY OPINION AND LOOKING AT THE STATE OF THE SNFC ESPECIALLY REGARDING THE TERRIBLE LOSSES LAST YEAR, THE MOST IMPORTANT IMPROVEMENT NEEDING TO BE MADE IS UP TO DATE AND ACCURATE PROFESSIONAL WEATHER FORECASTING BEFORE BIRDS ARE LIBERATED. TO QUOTE AN OLD PIGEON SAYING "BIRDS CAN TAKE A BAD FINISH BUT THEY MUST GET A GOOD START AT LIBERATION". ELSIEC

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

I have to agree Dunc, so much for the season of good will. Don't mind a good argument and the different opinions being discussed but the name calling is not nice to read folks.

I agree just calm down a bit and be careful using names or ref to officials or staff etc, and I am getting complaints by e-mail ,re this but those complaining let me know what posts ,on the bottom left of posts there is a report button ,press this and I will know what one you are on about, the site was in trouble before with the SNFC officials regarding what the site was allowing so please just keep names etc out of it , if you have anything to sort out with them go to the AGM, thats where you can be heard not on a forum,there is a big difference between discussions and name calling

I agree just calm down a bit and be careful using names etc, and I am getting complaints by e-mail ,re this but those complaining let me know what posts ,on the bottom left of posts there is a report button ,press this and I will know what one you are on about, the site was in trouble before with the SNFC officials regarding what the site was allowing so please just keep names etc out of it , if you have anything to sort out with them go to the AGM, thats where you can be heard not on a forum,

Archie I have just read through the whole lot of posts on this just now . I don't see any names being used or any direct reference to any SNFC committee members personally . I only see guys talking about the terrible season the SNFC have had this year and tbo I don't see why they can be any complaints from anyone as these bad races all actually happened and needs to rectified in a positive manner and gagging discussion of it is not the way forward . Theres plenty of discussion on it on social media anyway more so than on hear . On a positive note Dals post has generated more in few days than there has been for past month and this input to be encouraged not gagged to suit people who never post . JMHO

Archie I have just read through the whole lot of posts on this just now . I don't see any names being used or any direct reference to any SNFC committee members personally . I only see guys talking about the terrible season the SNFC have had this year and tbo I don't see why they can be any complaints from anyone as these bad races all actually happened and needs to rectified in a positive manner and gagging discussion of it is not the way forward . Theres plenty of discussion on it on social media anyway more so than on hear . On a positive note Dals post has generated more in few days than there has been for past month and this input to be encouraged not gagged to suit people who never post . JMHO

only had one name, so moved it, its just to be careful m8, the last time it was bad and i got a letter re it, just telling them to be careful when using names etc,

I agree just calm down a bit and be careful using names or ref to officials or staff etc, and I am getting complaints by e-mail ,re this but those complaining let me know what posts ,on the bottom left of posts there is a report button ,press this and I will know what one you are on about, the site was in trouble before with the SNFC officials regarding what the site was allowing so please just keep names etc out of it , if you have anything to sort out with them go to the AGM, thats where you can be heard not on a forum,there is a big difference between discussions and name calling

hope you have read this empty heed we know its you thats squealing as you cant manage tae press the rite button :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: