Snfc Race Prog

dal2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rite the ciders finished im away tae sleep nite nite all remember this is all down tae the bridge bhoy taking his case tae the shu now the national need tae define its sections and only way tae dae it is by post codes so all yer thanks tae the bridge bhoy :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Your names in the book once, dont let it be duplicated :o;)

Program of more interest to me although sections need looked at,hopefully all channel races will be from the east,have no interest in the inland races personally would do away them all together

That's a real selfish view that....you have no interest in them, so do away with them? typical views from guys down your way :emoticon-0179-headbang:

That's a real selfish view that....you have no interest in them, so do away with them? typical views from guys down your way :emoticon-0179-headbang:

We are entitled to our opinions Froog my opinion is I enjoy these races at fed level but nationals are about channel racing,different racing

Do ye really want me back , expletive remove, dae yer homework :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: This is a smoke screen to take yer eyes off the ball, any eejit can see it

Has everyone forgot the season we have just had???

Got to agree with this as you have posted just what I was thinking the biggest issues were the bad race controlling which played a big part in the bad channel season taking far too many chances .and remember the race controlling in the past hasn't been great either .it amazes me how most forget how bad the season was and some of it could have been avoided especially. The gold cup .jmo

Sections I would forget that and deal with weather forecast from the met office like the NIPA do professional help for race controllers.

Why did the president sign off a race report on the Gold cup with the wrong information?

Why did the Secretary resign?

Why was the transporters not up to standard?

Why when turning up for marking can guys one ets system have no problem and others have to wait for hours? They same guys turn up to get the clock struck off and the SNFC cant do it? Why do the SNFC  hire a hall not fit to race mark pigeons? <span style="font-size: 9pt;">If you want to talk about sections then prepare for the same sameness from the SNFC.</span>

Sections I would forget that and deal with weather forecast from the met office like the NIPA do professional help for race controllers.

Why did the president sign off a race report on the Gold cup with the wrong information?

Why when turning up for marking can guys one ets system have no problem and others have to wait for hours? They same guys turn up to get the clock struck off and the SNFC cant do it? Why do the SNFC  hire a hall not fit to race mark pigeons? <span style="font-size: 9pt;">If you want to talk about sections then prepare for the same sameness from the SNFC.</span>

A don't know he answers but I do know the ets problem can be easily fixed if the snfc invested in some universal cables , most systems will work on a unikon marker station if you have a universal cable

Postcode will be good for our harthill members in ml postcode

Maybe the bus going fae Lanarkshire will be cancelled now Del lol.

:smiling-scarecrow-329:

Edited by Delboy