Free pigeons

Guest shadow

Guest shadow

Due to impending house move and the loft coming down I have 13 of this seasons young birds (which i was hoping to race) and 4 old birds too  good to cull have won prize cards which I will give free to any new starter or novice all I ask is you pay the carriage or collect and make a small donation to pigeon basics.must know asap or they will have to go. thanks.

john

Guest shadow

05 cock brasspenning,  4th club fareham 04 cock late bred old ring 05 pigeon busch 5th club fareham, 03 hen busch x svr was bred for stock, 03 hen lefbre dhaenen 4th club jouy-le-chatel, 5th club nevers last year  

Guest shadow
Due to impending house move and the loft coming down I have 13 of this seasons young birds (which i was hoping to race) and 4 old birds too  good to cull have won prize cards which I will give free to any new starter or novice all I ask is you pay the carriage or collect and make a small donation to pigeon basics.must know asap or they will have to go. thanks.

john

gone to barlyby lofts good luck to him.