New Moderator Welcome

THE FIFER

I'd give them away quicker Tam, have never sold a doo all the years that I have pigeons so no point in starting now :)

Well done mate that’s the way it should be,good luck in your new roleðŸºðŸºðŸº

Good of yer Pat. Regards how well you try, they will still be soothsayers etc. and pull you downs. But by and large MOST will respect and bide by the decisions.

You will please most Most of the time ... But not all all of the time... and some never! :emoticon-0136-giggle: But heres to you. Good luck ... you will need it lol.

Wise words Roland, thank-you :)

expletive remove another old cvnt with power :emoticon-0136-giggle::smiling-scarecrow-329: .

Ps. Can't believe I was overlooked again :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

you wernt over looked they didnt look ataw . They know you you been dumping your sh** in neighbours gardens dont want you posting it on hear .

Well deserved my fe ck .....i have been in and out more times than a jack rabbit .

Pat canny tie his own shoe laces with out help ...how an undra fe ck am i supposed to talk now the cvnt will delete all my posts ..i object :P

but im sure he will delete Billy first lol

beware guys ...he canny read :smiling-scarecrow-329:

Well deserved my fe ck .....i have been in and out more times than a jack rabbit .

Pat canny tie his own shoe laces with out help ...how an undra fe ck am i supposed to talk now the cvnt will delete all my posts ..i object :P

but im sure he will delete Billy first lol

beware guys ...he canny read :smiling-scarecrow-329:

expletive remove MAD MAN think his handle looks good in that colour :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: