Shu Show Lanark

dunc50

Disappointed this year no stalls and they charge Three pound to get in ?????

:emoticon-0179-headbang:

As stated, they always charge to get in, nothing is for nothing and it never has been. There should be stalls there. As far as I am aware Belgica was coming. Who Dares Wins were there, SS Feeds are usually there and quite a few others. They were all coming this year again, so this really surprises me.

I thought it was a great show,then I'm no hard to please.There were several stalls an auction of doos which I was assured by experts went for reasonable prices.The pigeons on display looked great and a credit to their owners,the catering was excellent and the opportunity to meet up with fanciers I normally only see in the summer was very welcom.I personally think that the £3 entrance fee was not unreasonable.I know that a lot of effort goes into organising and running the SHU show and long may it continue.

I found the show to be a really good day out. As far as I am concerned it’s an opportunity to chat with friends old and new. The number of pigeons competing was up from last year and I feel there were also more fanciers present. The sale pigeons were reasonably priced.

Long may this show continue to prosper.

The shu president Ian asked me if I would put this post on to thank the judges and everyone who helped on Friday and Saturday he really appreciates it as it’s a lot off work cheers

Well done on winning 2 firsts Andrew,emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

You musta stood in something,biggrin.gifwink.gif