loft, stock& barral FREE

Sean

After re joining the sport this year to race y/b after over 10 years out and having club problems we decided to call it a day after the yb programme.

all 60 y/b will be raced throu the programme and then will be offerd on here free aswell as all my stock which iv spent quite a fortune since july.

their be a 34ft x 10 loft and two 8ft x6ft.

Two lots of 12 w/h boxes and 60 box perch infact everythink will go and nothing kept back too many to mention.

we will start  to put stockbirds up on here within the next two - three weeks with photo's and pedigrees

anyone that want to discuss anythink then feel free to contact me

on 07805 480801

yes thanks everyone! mick thanks mate for phoning live's seems dul at time's but then i think whats the hell don't worrie be happy we only live once.

but honest i was just on the verse of ragging in iv still not sorted my new problem their thro at me but time will come wen i can smile and say cook you too. :D

their was an chap that phoned me other day please phone again you lost most of your y/b's and i did promise you some birds this promise is stll on as i dont like to see my promise broken. so if this was you plz phone again.

thanks sean

I  have said in the past that IF i ever got good at this game id buy a coat with a dart board on the back  so at least they wouldn't miss  stuff am mate   chine up  AND show them how it should be done                                                        

yours  in sport        BOB