free young birds

mac1

hi i have some 2007 young birds free to good homes,as im only breeding 30 and getting 10 off a freind,mainley busshearts,some van der wegan x,hanseenes and janssens  just carraige to pay pm me for further details

hi i have some 2007 young birds free to good homes,as im only breeding 30 and getting 10 off a freind,mainley busshearts,some van der wegan x,hanseenes and janssens  just carraige to pay pm me for further details

Hi!

Ihope i can have some... anyways.. im from the Philippines I will shoulder the freight just please give me a bird... I really want to join the race here.. the problem is that I dont have any foundations cos the money is my problem It is so hard to find a good bloodline of a minimal charge.. hope you cn help me... thanks and Regards!

Guest TAMMY_1
m8 i have no idea of cost but i should imagine u r tlking hundreds of pounds do u have msn so that we can tlk

LINDA  [ HYACINTH ] TOLD ME IT IS ABOUT £100 TO SHIP A BIRD FROM THE USA TO HERE

• 2 weeks later...