FREE 2007 ybs

pigeonpete

never mind Pete i had huge problems with amtrak this week getting birds from tammy, the poor things were lucky to make it alive and were very dehydrated when i finally went to the depo personally to collect, i hope to never use them again after this i woudnt let them deliver me a parcel they are that unreliable never mind a living pigeon !  ;D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx for the offer paulo but im not exactly short on youngbirds with over 30 already weened away, i was after chocolate ones from pete to please my neices but as luck would have it tammy sent me a choc and a black which im pleased as punch with, as after the trouble i had getting them i never want to hear the word amtrak again !! god help me if i get any southern strays reported this year i hope theyd do the decent thing or accept a transfer form as i dont wish to go thru that again ! ;)

I was in the same position as yourself keepsmillingqueen i think, trying to get the w.....s to pick birds up for me too.

Thats been almost 4 weeks now and still havent heard nothing from them being delievered with all the hard work i done to get them, it just makes you sick, hopefully with the birds i have for raceing that none not one of them get reported so i have to rely on the s...e service from them.

Not even heard back from there quality control complaints either.

Really disgusted with them. >:( >:( >:( >:(

• 2 months later...
hi was wondering if any 1 has still got any of my birds i gifted them? and how they doing? i gave 57 away, ans some people never even contacted me since to say thanks >:( so i doubt i will ever find out hoe they get on :-/

Hi Pete I for one certainly thanked you for the 3 cracking Staff Van Reets you bred for me.  I still have 2 of the 3 left. and both will go to the first race this Saturday, so here,s hoping. all the best m8 ;)

Hi Pete I for one certainly thanked you for the 3 cracking Staff Van Reets you bred for me.  I still have 2 of the 3 left. and both will go to the first race this Saturday, so here,s hoping. all the best m8 ;)

cheers sapper  mate, i know you did out of the 24/15 members i gave them too only 9 pmd me and said thanks afterwards, nearly half never bothered!!! :X and i had to let 2 people down because i couldnt fulfill there orders!! :o

Guest TAMMY_1
hi was wondering if any 1 has still got any of my birds i gifted them? and how they doing? i gave 57 away, ans some people never even contacted me since to say thanks >:( so i doubt i will ever find out hoe they get on :-/

told u i still had the two you swapped with me , how are the black krauths doing for u ?

Guest TAMMY_1

was 2nd club at the weekend tam with 1 of yours!! ;D

I took quite a few off these birds and will be sending them to the first race this weekend,  i have found they fly great, they did for me anyway pete, hope u get more cards with them

Guest Paulo

hows the yb doing I gave you Tammy its nestmate is still there after training and in good nick massive blue cock will send it this weekend I think

Guest TAMMY_1
hows the yb doing I gave you Tammy its nestmate is still there after training and in good nick massive blue cock will send it this weekend I think

Unfortunately Paulo he was lost off the loft  :( :( :(

Hello Pete I still have the four you sent me coming great from training in all weathers. Going to first race next weekend and they have all paired up yet they were my youngest once so they hopefully will be motivated.

As I told you before the little tick eye hen is a beauty and the more mature she gets the better she looks. Still got the ones I sent you? A sister to the grizzle I clocked on the night from Pau again this year and she will now get a gold award for being 3 times in the first 50 from Pau LSECC.

Hello Pete I still have the four you sent me coming great from training in all weathers. Going to first race next weekend and they have all paired up yet they were my youngest once so they hopefully will be motivated.

As I told you before the little tick eye hen is a beauty and the more mature she gets the better she looks. Still got the ones I sent you? A sister to the grizzle I clocked on the night from Pau again this year and she will now get a gold award for being 3 times in the first 50 from Pau LSECC.

hi darran glad you still got them ;D i still got the 3 you sent me, had 10 drop together on saturday, your 2 pieds were with them, but im having awfull trapping problems!! flew round for 5 mins ::) was 3 mins behind the winner, 5th i will finish i think