Help Post

Ian McKay

There was a post on private mods board last night about a social worker in Wales who is helping a homeless person who she has found out was interested in pigeons and asking if anyone on site could help this man he would like to help someone 2 / 3 times a week.

I thought this was a good idea and said move him to Aberdeen he can come out to help me with the birds, on speaking to someone else on site they said the same.

Could you help someone like this, is this a way to get new or past members back?

I will start the ball rolling with this offer.

If someone in the Aberdeen area wants to get involved with pigeons on a help basis only I am willing to listen.

Come visit me and we can discuss your requirements

I am not looking for a cleaner or lackie I can do all the chores needed just someone interested in the birds to pass some time

Ian McKay

PH 01224 741028

ian.mckay@btinternet.com

:drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200:

I’m at st combs Fraserburgh but visit Aberdeen on days so yeah like to help out with Pigeons as like to talk about them too, I have disability which I cannot lift heavy things but feeding or water even catching the birds I’m fine with also can help with releasing them for training. Get in touch with me if you like on here

There was a post on private mods board last night about a social worker in Wales who is helping a homeless person who she has found out was interested in pigeons and asking if anyone on site could help this man he would like to help someone 2 / 3 times a week.

I thought this was a good idea and said move him to Aberdeen he can come out to help me with the birds, on speaking to someone else on site they said the same.

Could you help someone like this, is this a way to get new or past members back?

I will start the ball rolling with this offer.

If someone in the Aberdeen area wants to get involved with pigeons on a help basis only I am willing to listen.

Come visit me and we can discuss your requirements

I am not looking for a cleaner or lackie I can do all the chores needed just someone interested in the birds to pass some time

Ian McKay

PH 01224 741028

ian.mckay@btinternet.com

:drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200:

When can I move in 😂