Tips And Advice Wanted

iv not long ago got 4 stock birds both in pair's mi plan was to get sum young out of them and also get a kit of young to train along side them and race next year 1 of my the most dominant cock and his hen have paired up and i now have 2 eggs that hatch 23rt of november i can get sum of this years rings off a mate for them but he tells me i can't race them next year and he will give me some pot eggs and i am to try get both pairs to breed december or after iv got 2018 rings and put the pot eggs under the hen id gain experience from letting them hatch sorry for bad gamma and spelling im pretty dyslectic

ATD dave

iv not long ago got 4 stock birds both in pair's mi plan was to get sum young out of them and also get a kit of young to train along side them and race next year 1 of my the most dominant cock and his hen have paired up and i now have 2 eggs that hatch 23rt of november i can get sum of this years rings off a mate for them but he tells me i can't race them next year and he will give me some pot eggs and i am to try get both pairs to breed december or after iv got 2018 rings and put the pot eggs under the hen id gain experience from letting them hatch sorry for bad gamma and spelling im pretty dyslectic

ATD dave

Get 2019 rings from nwhu 1st december

Get 2019 rings from nwhu 1st december

just sent application for and fees to rpra this Monday so as soon as i can i will order rings for next year but to late for the eggs iv got now if they hatch so will have to use this years rings also wen do others on hear pair ther stock birds up to have young redy to race