Burnbank And Lowaters

walterboswell59

looking forward to our presentation night tomorrow the 17th always a great night 18 of my family and friends going grandsons and grandaughters to mr mcguire and i will have a few beers and with my op over and went well ill be ready for the jiggin

No jiggin on the tables Walter :emoticon-0136-giggle: Hope you all have a great night :)

looking forward to our presentation night tomorrow the 17th always a great night 18 of my family and friends going grandsons and grandaughters to mr mcguire and i will have a few beers and with my op over and went well ill be ready for the jiggin

Your last trip out dancing Walter just take it eeezy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwD5QZYpWWo

what a brilliant night entertainment was first class forgot about the hernia after 5 or 6 drinks lol up dancing all night with daughters and grandaughters big thankyou to our guests charlie muir and danny michell who did a grand job in presenting both clubs trophies and along with big peter had a great night at our table with plenty of laughs and lots of p s taking its what we keep them for guys roll on next year hope everyone enjoyed it

what a brilliant night entertainment was first class forgot about the hernia after 5 or 6 drinks lol up dancing all night with daughters and grandaughters big thankyou to our guests charlie muir and danny michell who did a grand job in presenting both clubs trophies and along with big peter had a great night at our table with plenty of laughs and lots of p s taking its what we keep them for guys roll on next year hope everyone enjoyed it

Great night again as usual :emoticon-0167-beer:

glad to hear it was an enjoyable night :emoticon-0123-party: