Shu

Froog

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does not bother me one way or the other. Have seen no sign of advantage up this neck of

the woods that having y/birds hatching in December race any better than birds put on

darkness in March/April. But if they did i might give it a go. Until then i will save my few

extra pounds on the corn bill.

Hats off to the NWHU for keeping prices down for the fancy. Membership is £3.50 and rings 15p. Terry Dawber runs it from his house and i'm not sure if he even gets paid? What a credit to the sport this man is. The SHU just get more expensive every year and with dwindling membership, what should we do ? ........in my opinion, the way it is at present is definitely not the way to run a business imo !!

Does not bother me one way or the other. Have seen no sign of advantage up this neck of

the woods that having y/birds hatching in December race any better than birds put on

darkness in March/April. But if they did i might give it a go. Until then i will save my few

Spot on imo

Hats off to the NWHU for keeping prices down for the fancy. Membership is £3.50 and rings 15p. Terry Dawber runs it from his house and i'm not sure if he even gets paid? What a credit to the sport this man is. The SHU just get more expensive every year and with dwindling membership, what should we do ? ........in my opinion, the way it is at present is definitely not the way to run a business imo !!

well said Derek the SHU needs to cut costs they are far too dear for rings and fees the NWHU JUST SHOWS U WHAT CAN BE DONE WHEN PROPERLY RUN I CERTAINLY WONT BUY SHU RINGS fking joke

When do you pair up your stock pigeons Willie?

have to agree Willie :)

Spot on imo

55p a ring from the shu

Do you use ETS?

well said Derek the SHU needs to cut costs they are far too dear for rings and fees the NWHU JUST SHOWS U WHAT CAN BE DONE WHEN PROPERLY RUN I CERTAINLY WONT BUY SHU RINGS fking joke