Who Dares Wins One Loft Race

Tinkerbell

Hi to all in Scotland, once again many thanks for your excellent support in 2017, the Scottish fancier's really acquitted themselves very well and did Scotland proud, we already have another excellent entry to date from Scotland for our 2018 race and we thank you for your continued support.

The time has now come were we have to sell the birds which trust me leaves a lump in our throats, these birds are so tame and have grown to love us and us them plus they did us proud, 2017 was the hardest race to date, only 307 birds liberated on their own in a North East Wind from France some 292 miles with temperatures reaching 80+ Degrees.

The birds for sales 1 & 2 are now on our web site www.whodareswinsoneloftrace.club, the on-line auction for the birds in sale 1 is now live and its quite simple to bid you go to the web site, click on My Account, select Register and fill in the boxes, any problems just contact me 07725209762 we wish everyone the very best of luck, the most important thing to remember is these are not paper pigeon they have been tried and tested to the extreme.

The SHU Show at Lanark...... The third sale is to be held at the SHU Show on the 9th December and we would like to thank the SHU Show Committee for allowing us to hold this sale, the sale is something we are looking forward too, many will note that most of the Scottish birds will be coming to this sale, we felt it was only fair to give the fancier's a chance to get their super stars back, there will also be many good principle pigeons coming to the sale as well, there will be approx 80 lots up for grabs which have all flown the channel 292 miles and its important to remember fanciers entering One Loft Races only send their best pigeons, the birds coming to Scotland can be viewed on our web site around the 27th November with the on-line auction going live on the 28th November, if anyone requires more info then contact me on 07725209762.

Gary.

I have visited your web site on a few occasions. Undoubtedly there are some quality pigeons on offer. However, I find the site is just slightly slow compared with other similar sites.

I am not criticising you in any way but I just thought this was worth a mention as it is something you might not be aware of and a faster site may be of benefit when dealing with impatient punters like myself.

My broadband speed is good.

You are quiet right our site it is slightly slower than other sites but I chose to give a young lad 16yrs old who was just starting out in the I.T world a chance, we had a great site which was super fast but this guy left us high and dry after just 12 months and took for £4,000, this young lad stepped in when we were in great need so unfortunately we will not turn our back on him and run elsewhere because the grass may look greener so to speak, our site maybe slower but it cannot be matched for updates regarding the race information, video's, Live Streaming on race days and what is happening around the loft on a day to day basis this has been commented on many times, hopefully as our I.T lad progresses the the site will get faster, thanks for you input its appreciated.

Gary

Its ok Gary its not a problem. It just takes a while to plod through all the birds on offer.

I don't follow single loft racing at all so I'm not in a position to comment. I would rather spend the time outdoors in summer with my own birds.

I hope you and the young guy have a great business relationship and I assume the first guy doesn't carry your endorsement.