Joe Bowman Bereavement Sale

flying fifer

I have arranged a sale of birds, baskets, etc on behalf of Joe Bowman's wife. The sale will take place in

HILL OF BEATH CLUB

MAIN STREET

HILL OF BEATH

COWDENBEATH

FIFE

KY4 8DP

The viewing will be from 12:30-13:30. sale starting at 13:30 prompt on SUNDAY 5TH NOVEMBER.

No birds will be sold prior to the sale. Included in the sale will be the Sire and Dam of 1ST OPEN SNRPC FONTENAY 2012 NATIONAL WINNER. Many extremely well bred Jan Aarden's and various other distance pigeons sourced from near and far. All proceeds from the sale will be donated to local cancer charities, therefore cash payment is a preference.

Having been down to Cowdenbeath to view the birds and check out the pedigrees, there are some fantastically well bred stock and racing birds amongst them.

Anyone that knew Joe, will know he was willing to pay top dollar for birds he wanted.

For further details or more information I can be contacted on 07773363406.

I have arranged a sale of birds, baskets, etc on behalf of Joe Bowman's wife. The sale will take place in

HILL OF BEATH CLUB

MAIN STREET

HILL OF BEATH

COWDENBEATH

FIFE

KY4 8DP

The viewing will be from 12:30-13:30. sale starting at 13:30 prompt on SUNDAY 5TH NOVEMBER.

No birds will be sold prior to the sale. Included in the sale will be the Sire and Dam of 1ST OPEN SNRPC FONTENAY 2012 NATIONAL WINNER. Many extremely well bred Jan Aarden's and various other distance pigeons sourced from near and far. All proceeds from the sale will be donated to local cancer charities, therefore cash payment is a preference.

Having been down to Cowdenbeath to view the birds and check out the pedigrees, there are some fantastically well bred stock and racing birds amongst them.

Anyone that knew Joe, will know he was willing to pay top dollar for birds he wanted.

For further details or more information I can be contacted on 07773363406.

BUMP :pidge:

Wee update on sale. I now have a sale list, not a lot of detail on it, but all pedigrees will be on the pens on day of sale. If you want a list and have an e-mail address then PM me or Smiler to arrange. Thanks to all interested parties and hope for a good turnout on the day. AW THE BEST :animatedpigeons:

Some guys getting confused between e-mail addresses and PM. Need an e-mail address to send sale list to. AW THE BEST ;)