Clydebank Area

eastcoaster

Forgot about you Stuart ,

The birds at unit 6 Andrew court Clydebank G81 1PS a Mr Dunn ,

Jonesybhoy said he will get it for me tomorrow thanks .

No probs Colin . Would have got one of my club mates who stay in Clydebank to pick it up , jonesy is A club mate so alls good then .its about 3/4 mile east of our club , 3 different fanciers go right by this every day to feed and water their birds which are in grounds at club . Think jim Alexander bought one of your birds at a sale and came out to yours with joe musleh ,he's one of them and joes loft is also at club . Either of them would have got it pal .

No probs Colin . Would have got one of my club mates who stay in Clydebank to pick it up , jonesy is A club mate so alls good then .its about 3/4 mile east of our club , 3 different fanciers go right by this every day to feed and water their birds which are in grounds at club . Think jim Alexander bought one of your birds at a sale and came out to yours with joe musleh ,he's one of them and joes loft is also at club . Either of them would have got it pal .

Thanks for the offer mate , the bird is at a Audi dealership in Clydebank but not open again til Monday not sure what state it will be it's a late bred lost at least a month ago but very well bred as you can tell going to Audi not any old garage for my doo,s lol