Scotland.

greenbar

You need someone like him to get them fighting and battling. Do you think he would have allowed his team to sit back and defend the box when they needed to win the game?

He was the most negative player in the Celtic team under Martin o Neill, don't get me wrong he was rock solid in midfield but he very rarely played a forward ball and always played back passes as if he was permanently stuck in reverse gear. Not what Scotland needs. :emoticon-0138-thinking:

He was the most negative player in the Celtic team under Martin o Neill, don't get me wrong he was rock solid in midfield but he very rarely played a forward ball and always played back passes as if he was permanently stuck in reverse gear. Not what Scotland needs. :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Pat what has his playing style got to do with how he manages?

Hibs went to Ibrox scored 3 goals then went to celtic park and scored 2 goals. What was Jose Mourinho playing style like??

I think he is a man that can get the best out of average players and thats what Scotland have average at best.

Pat what has his playing style got to do with how he manages?

Hibs went to Ibrox scored 3 goals then went to celtic park and scored 2 goals. What was Jose Mourinho playing style like??

I think he is a man that can get the best out of average players and thats what Scotland have average at best.

I personally think he would have been the wrong man for the job Frank and wouldn't get my vote.