Holiday

Hi peeps got a question is we are away on holiday for 1 week will my Pigeons be ok without food for week there will be plenty of water or will I need another pigeon guy to help check on them?

Plenty of food and more importantly water and they will be ok , but surly better to get someone to look in on them.

where you off too?

Hi peeps got a question is we are away on holiday for 1 week will my Pigeons be ok without food for week there will be plenty of water or will I need another pigeon guy to help check on them?

I'd opt for asking a fellow fancier living nearby Matthew, at least then you will enjoy your holiday without worrying about your birds.

Well explain to me how other fanciers gets holidays too lol

Not a wind up we gone on 15th ☺

if I couldn't get someone to look after my birds

when I was going on holliday

I would cancel my holiday

most ive ever left mine themselves is 1 day

even then I fed double rations the day I left

and extra drinkers in the lofts :drinking-coffee-200:

I canny believe what this thread is about, a bloody disgrace to the pigeon sport.

Me too Del, Are we talking a kid or adult here? Why would someone think you could leave any livestock without food for a week, I know we need to encourage new people into the sport but they do need common sense emoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif

Hi Matthew

I would never leave my birds without food for 1 week

I see by your profile that this is your 1st year flying pigeons

The solution is simple, your are in a club so simply ask a fellow

member to look after your birds. But also offer to look after his

if he go's on holiday

At present looking after a fellow members pigeons and when I go on holiday

he will look after mine

Cheers

Have a nice holiday

Homer 49

I canny believe what this thread is about, a bloody disgrace to the pigeon sport.

Av heard story's of old of fanciers up here leaving there birds on open bowl with no water or feeding for over a week am sure there where the leashmans of Douglas water and they where top flyers from the channel

the guys only asking a question bridge bhoy try helping him you wonder why nae cant likes you ive gt a mate who was away 6days and his birds where fine try asking the guy how many birds he has this to me is the most important thing then we could work out what he would need for a week away