Xmas Race From Dunbar

Delboy

Aye, not be long now. The long range forecast is bright, cold with westerly winds. Hopefully get a straight forward race.I think the race has been a great wee incentive for us all in the off season and I hope in future years, it goes from strength to strength.Local support has been very poor, to say the least but that’s the way the sport is now.Good luck to the boys that have had the balls to have a go lol.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 west wind lol my birds love that

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TAMMY_1

Aye, not be long now. The long range forecast is bright, cold with westerly winds. Hopefully get a straight forward race.I think the race has been a great wee incentive for us all in the off season and I hope in future years, it goes from strength to strength.Local support has been very poor, to say the least but that’s the way the sport is now.Good luck to the boys that have had the balls to have a go lol.

:santa-dance: :santa-dance: That is the sad fact now everyhwere,but you have got a fairly decent ammount of birds for the first year,good luck to all thoses that have entered and I am sure if you get a decent race more will sign up next year. :santa-dance: :santa-dance:

:santa-dance: :santa-dance: That is the sad fact now everyhwere,but you have got a fairly decent ammount of birds for the first year,good luck to all thoses that have entered and I am sure if you get a decent race more will sign up next year. :santa-dance: :santa-dance:

well done on orginising it d you will get more next year if the date is known before the race season ends

Well the race is getting nearer and the long range forecast looks cold but decent. Hopefully everybody has had good training and preparation for their candidates and is looking forward to it. My fancy has just thrown her last flights so I might glue a couple in as I am a desperate bugger and will do just about anything tae hammer Novo lol.

Well the race is getting nearer and the long range forecast looks cold but decent. Hopefully everybody has had good training and preparation for their candidates and is looking forward to it. My fancy has just thrown her last flights so I might glue a couple in as I am a desperate bugger and will do just about anything tae hammer Novo lol.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😀😀😀😀😀😀🎅ðŸ¼ðŸŽ…ðŸ¼ðŸŽ…ðŸ¼ðŸŽ…ðŸ¼ðŸŽ…ðŸ¼ðŸŽ…ðŸ¼ðŸŽ…ðŸ¼ðŸŽ…ðŸ¼ðŸŽ…ðŸ¼ðŸŽ…ðŸ¼ðŸŽ…ðŸ¼ðŸŽ…ðŸ¼

hope you get a good day for it,

Hope you all get a good race lads And good returns . Great stuff getting it aff the ground and in the air. Could well be a thing of the future we the burdz well feathered at this time o the year Just wish I stayed down your end would definitely have a go at it . Winter flying I am glad iam not only one !

Requires a lot o loft flying plus training

Good birdage but could have been more i think with the amount of fanciers down your end . Good luck all competing .