A Good Time Had

Roland

In Scotland. I have always had whims to travel Scotland, and Wales for that matter. Since retiring over 10 years ago now, Joyce and I have been lucky to have done much. Indeed most years at least once. I also did a lot of Entertainment gigs too in these countries before I retired.

Again we enjoyed our stay in Scotland.

Steve Taylor was kind enough to give us a loft visit, which again I enjoyed. I said, and meant, his birds were in a healthy and fine fettle... though well into the moult. One I handled was hot enough to be on par with a hot water bottle.

It handled a treat.

Thanks you Steve for the time with you. I enjoyed it very much.

I visited sites, some again - that our North Road birds have flown for over a 100 years.

Went up as far as Banff and Fraserborough. Spent time in Huntley and many places around and on way / back.

Missed our chance, through time, to take the ferry from Aberdeen to the Shetlands.

Joyce and I plan to do that soon, taking in also Thurso.

Thanks Scotland we enjoyed it ...

We are of to Brecon Falls first week in October, and then first week in November to Devon.

In Scotland. I have always had whims to travel Scotland, and Wales for that matter. Since retiring over 10 years ago now, Joyce and I have been lucky to have done much. Indeed most years at least once. I also did a lot of Entertainment gigs too in these countries before I retired.

Again we enjoyed our stay in Scotland.

Steve Taylor was kind enough to give us a loft visit, which again I enjoyed. I said, and meant, his birds were if a healthy and fine fettle... though well into the moult. One I handled was hot enough to be on par with a hot water bottle.

It handled a treat.

Thanks you Steve for the time with you. I enjoyed it very much.

I visited sites, some again - that our North Road birds have flown for over a 100 years.

Went up as far as Banff and Fraserborough. Spent time in Huntley and many places around and on way / back.

Missed our chance, through time, to take the ferry from Aberdeen to the Shetlands.

Joyce and I plan to do that soon, taking in also Thurso.

Thanks Scotland we enjoyed it ...

We are of to Brecon Falls first week in October, and then first week in November to Devon.

Roland, when you were up in Scotland did you visit your friend JOHN HUNTER'S

I tried mate. But he had had the police cordon of the road ... and had laid Barb Wire every where.

A polite messaged also across his street between two lamp post stating that he was beyond learning and to leave him alone as his 10 year old learning instructor was also on holiday... so any words spoken would be incoherent! Hence he wouldn't have an inkling!

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: