Help To Retrieve Bird From Eccelfechan

flying fifer

Can anyone help with a lift up the road to Forfar for YB in Eccelfechan. Spoke to Charlie Hannah last night, my bird was with his 1st bird that would appear to be winning the National. Only problem for me, my bird was about 110 miles short of it's own loft.LOL

I can usually help but the best I can offer is a toss in edinburgh next week

Can anyone help with a lift up the road to Forfar for YB in Eccelfechan. Spoke to Charlie Hannah last night, my bird was with his 1st bird that would appear to be winning the National. Only problem for me, my bird was about 110 miles short of it's own

technically a joint 1st lol

Can anyone help with a lift up the road to Forfar for YB in Eccelfechan. Spoke to Charlie Hannah last night, my bird was with his 1st bird that would appear to be winning the National. Only problem for me, my bird was about 110 miles short of it's own loft.LOL

will be passing the fechan friday night can get it up tae fife way harry o help :animatedpigeons: oh the virus bhoy tae :animatedpigeons:

will be passing the fechan friday night can get it up tae fife way harry o help :animatedpigeons: oh the virus bhoy tae :animatedpigeons:

Have organised my pigeon to be picked up and delivered to Forfar courtesy of jont on site.

Thanks for offers of help from others. Restores your faith in the pigeon game. There are still a lot of good genuine guys out there. :smiling-sun::emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

A big THANK YOU to John Thomson (jont) who safely delivered my bird back home to Forfar. Good to see there are still some good guys left in the sport. AW THE BEST ;):smiling-sun:

A big THANK YOU to John Thomson (jont) who safely delivered my bird back home to Forfar. Good to see there are still some good guys left in the sport. AW THE BEST ;):smiling-sun: