Snfc

novo10

hi fred, i give you a tip only send what you can afford to lose, and the snfc is a lot different from fed racing, best of luck in racing

Bang On Davie, I'm sure Freddie will learn from this advice as most new starters are dead keen to race every race, from anywhere all the time.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done all from sunny Orlando Florida , been in the 90,s since we've been here apart from last 2 days when it's only been 86/87' , hope the birds missing turn in from a well known graveyard of a race ,especially in the west .

whats it like over there after the storm??much damage??

seen a few guys lofts that stay over there with a good bit of damage!

after the storms

Not much damage about although they were/are cleaning up everywhere ,think Orlando missed the big storm ,it was only cat 1/2 when it went through there , big big difference from cat 4/5 . Prob about 69/70 mph difference . A few roofs had big blue tarpolans on them here or there . Now back home this morn .already feel like a lifetime ago I was over there lol.

Not much damage about although they were/are cleaning up everywhere ,think Orlando missed the big storm ,it was only cat 1/2 when it went through there , big big difference from cat 4/5 . Prob about 69/70 mph difference . A few roofs had big blue tarpolans on them here or there . Now back home this morn .already feel like a lifetime ago I was over there lol.

It's roasting today Stuart

35degrees and no a cloud in the sky....i'm like a walking advert for the red lobster restaurant🤣

35degrees and no a cloud in the sky....i'm like a walking advert for the red lobster restaurant🤣

Never mind the Weather Maskammmeee Just Remember my Present for taking care o yer Doo’s !!Disna have to be something to big anything that will fit in overhead luggage will be fine 😂

Never mind the Weather Maskammmeee Just Remember my Present for taking care o yer Doo’s !!Disna have to be something to big anything that will fit in overhead luggage will be fine 😂

You dinna need a pressie get em paired up and gift yersel some nice latebreds :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: Heel nae miss a puckle o eggs :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200:

I was the same mate , red lobster was brill although a little pricey compared to millers ale house /applebees etc , enjoy the rest of your stay ,I met Martin Hughes the other day out there he said he met u at Glasgow or on the plane ,same flight out .

I was the same mate , red lobster was brill although a little pricey compared to millers ale house /applebees etc , enjoy the rest of your stay ,I met Martin Hughes the other day out there he said he met u at Glasgow or on the plane ,same flight out .

Thats right Stuart, I met him in orlando airport!