Pigeonbasics Forum: Snfc - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

  • (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Snfc Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#301 User is offline   andy 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,571
  • Joined: 30-August 05
  • LocationEdinburgh
  • Club:Sighthill H.S. & New Lothian R.P.C.

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:42 PM

View Postdkj, on 21 September 2017 - 19:29 PM, said:

hi fred, i give you a tip only send what you can afford to lose, and the snfc is a lot different from fed racing, best of luck in racing

Bang On Davie, I'm sure Freddie will learn from this advice as most new starters are dead keen to race every race, from anywhere all the time.
ANDY MILLER........RAILWAY LOFTS........
1st Open S.N.F.C Ypres 2011.
2nd Open S.N.F.C Ypres 2013.
2nd Open S.N.F.C Reims 2003.
4th Open S.N.F.C Reims 2016.
4th Open S.N.F.C Billericay 2015.
5th Open S.N.F.C Billericay 2015.
5th Open S.N.F.C Buckingham 2015.

#302 User is offline   freddy1980 

  • Squeaker
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 160
  • Joined: 10-March 17
  • Locationmagdalene
  • Club:danderhall rpc

Posted 23 September 2017 - 20:42 PM

wat was ur excuse then andy u would do the same till u lost ur good birds chasing adverages

#303 User is offline   DJWa 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,609
  • Joined: 2-March 10
  • LocationABERDEEN
  • Club:ABERDEEN FED

Posted 23 September 2017 - 21:26 PM

View Postfreddy1980, on 23 September 2017 - 21:42 PM, said:

wat was ur excuse then andy u would do the same till u lost ur good birds chasing adverages



hope you get a few more back m8
:drinking-coffee-200:
keeping an eye on cem

#304 User is offline   hotrod 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,068
  • Joined: 29-June 08
  • Locationport glasgow
  • Club:duntocher and clydebank

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:47 AM

Well done all from sunny Orlando Florida , been in the 90,s since we've been here apart from last 2 days when it's only been 86/87' , hope the birds missing turn in from a well known graveyard of a race ,especially in the west .

#305 User is offline   bigjamie 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,352
  • Joined: 3-August 09

Posted 24 September 2017 - 14:40 PM

hope you and the family enjoyed yourselfs stuart

#306 User is offline   kingziemckay 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 525
  • Joined: 4-January 14
  • LocationBELGIUM,UK
  • Club:B.R.P.C BREEDING RACING PIGEON CHAMPIONS

Posted 24 September 2017 - 15:19 PM

View Posthotrod, on 24 September 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

Well done all from sunny Orlando Florida , been in the 90,s since we've been here apart from last 2 days when it's only been 86/87' , hope the birds missing turn in from a well known graveyard of a race ,especially in the west .



whats it like over there after the storm??much damage??
seen a few guys lofts that stay over there with a good bit of damage!
after the storms
respect is earned,honesty is appreciated,trust is gained,loyalty is returned!!

#307 User is offline   Blue Tooner 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 1,617
  • Joined: 23-April 08
  • LocationPeterhead
  • Club:Peterhead & District R.P.C. & SNFC

Posted 25 September 2017 - 14:09 PM

View Postkingziemckay, on 24 September 2017 - 16:19 PM, said:

whats it like over there after the storm??much damage??
seen a few guys lofts that stay over there with a good bit of damage!
after the storms


Seen very little evidence of the hurricane here in orlando. Weather is fantastic.
super achievement is always preceded by super preparation

#308 User is offline   grdkeith 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 964
  • Joined: 15-March 08

Posted 25 September 2017 - 15:18 PM

[quote name='Blue Tooner' date='25 September 2017 - 15:09 PM' timestamp='1506348589' post='1130151']
Seen very little evidence of the hurricane here in orlando. Weather is fantastic.
[/quote

Just cos it looks like Peterhead does not mean it has not suffered extensive storm damage :crying:
all members are equal but some are more equal than others !!

#309 User is offline   hotrod 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,068
  • Joined: 29-June 08
  • Locationport glasgow
  • Club:duntocher and clydebank

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

Not much damage about although they were/are cleaning up everywhere ,think Orlando missed the big storm ,it was only cat 1/2 when it went through there , big big difference from cat 4/5 . Prob about 69/70 mph difference . A few roofs had big blue tarpolans on them here or there . Now back home this morn .already feel like a lifetime ago I was over there lol.

#310 User is offline   Blue Tooner 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 1,617
  • Joined: 23-April 08
  • LocationPeterhead
  • Club:Peterhead & District R.P.C. & SNFC

Posted 26 September 2017 - 19:08 PM

View Posthotrod, on 26 September 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

Not much damage about although they were/are cleaning up everywhere ,think Orlando missed the big storm ,it was only cat 1/2 when it went through there , big big difference from cat 4/5 . Prob about 69/70 mph difference . A few roofs had big blue tarpolans on them here or there . Now back home this morn .already feel like a lifetime ago I was over there lol.


It's roasting today Stuart
35degrees and no a cloud in the sky....i'm like a walking advert for the red lobster restaurant🤣
super achievement is always preceded by super preparation

#311 User is offline   Dooheed 5 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 867
  • Joined: 21-July 11
  • LocationPeterhead
  • Club:Peterhead & District RPC & SNFC

Posted 26 September 2017 - 19:46 PM

View PostBlue Tooner, on 26 September 2017 - 19:08 PM, said:

It's roasting today Stuart
35degrees and no a cloud in the sky....i'm like a walking advert for the red lobster restaurant🤣

Never mind the Weather Maskammmeee Just Remember my Present for taking care o yer Doo’s !!Disna have to be something to big anything that will fit in overhead luggage will be fine 😂
"Pain is temporary but GLORY IS FOREVER"

#312 User is offline   Ian McKay 

  • High Ranking
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • Posts: 10,550
  • Joined: 1-November 06
  • Location"Kingslea" Kingswells Aberdeen AB15 8SL
  • Club:Silver City RPC

Posted 26 September 2017 - 21:18 PM

View PostDooheed 5, on 26 September 2017 - 20:46 PM, said:

Never mind the Weather Maskammmeee Just Remember my Present for taking care o yer Doo’s !!Disna have to be something to big anything that will fit in overhead luggage will be fine



You dinna need a pressie get em paired up and gift yersel some nice latebreds :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: Heel nae miss a puckle o eggs :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200:

#313 User is online   airdrie2 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,948
  • Joined: 18-March 10
  • Locationairdrie

Posted 26 September 2017 - 23:02 PM

martin empty your pm box

#314 User is offline   hotrod 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,068
  • Joined: 29-June 08
  • Locationport glasgow
  • Club:duntocher and clydebank

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:13 AM

View PostBlue Tooner, on 26 September 2017 - 19:08 PM, said:

It's roasting today Stuart
35degrees and no a cloud in the sky....i'm like a walking advert for the red lobster restaurant🤣

I was the same mate , red lobster was brill although a little pricey compared to millers ale house /applebees etc , enjoy the rest of your stay ,I met Martin Hughes the other day out there he said he met u at Glasgow or on the plane ,same flight out .

#315 User is offline   Blue Tooner 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 1,617
  • Joined: 23-April 08
  • LocationPeterhead
  • Club:Peterhead & District R.P.C. & SNFC

Posted 27 September 2017 - 13:33 PM

View Posthotrod, on 27 September 2017 - 09:13 AM, said:

I was the same mate , red lobster was brill although a little pricey compared to millers ale house /applebees etc , enjoy the rest of your stay ,I met Martin Hughes the other day out there he said he met u at Glasgow or on the plane ,same flight out .


Thats right Stuart, I met him in orlando airport!
super achievement is always preceded by super preparation

  • (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: Crafty Fifer: bespoke loft equipment
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders