Silver City R P C

Silver City R P C had it's last young bird race of the 2017 season and what a season it turned out for one partnership

Ripon 09/09/2017 saw 3 members send 25 birds to a distance of approx 210mls

Liberated at 9.00am into a light north west wind it was always going to be a tough one

1st E & K Elliott 907.137

2nd M Mooney 887.940

3rd E & K Elliott 879.936

4th M Main 875.168

5th E & K Elliott 846.950

6th E & K Elliott 843.885

7th M Main 841.239

8th M Main 819.948

9th E & K Elliott 789.519

These were the only birds timed

E & K Elliott have Won 7 young bird races on the trot

Well done Kevin & Elsie great achievement and only flying a small team

E & K Elliott also win's the food nominator with their first bird

2017 Food Nominator winners are:

Elliott Bros 8 bags

E & K Elliott 3 bags

Arthur Baxter 2 bags

Ian Ellis 1 bag

C & M 1 bag

THANX BUD

I WILL AS SOON AS THIS F,,KING RAIN STOP.S :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Kevin they have built a motorway outside my house for the last two years and rain never stopped play

Stop being a wimp get yir big yellow coat on yir skin is waterproof yi big wally :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Kevin they have built a motorway outside my house for the last two years and rain never stopped play

Stop being a wimp get yir big yellow coat on yir skin is waterproof yi big wally :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

NO CHANCE YOU BIG DAFTY

I CANT AFFORD A YELLOW COAT LOL

HI TAM

DONT TELL THAT BIG DAFTY ANYTHING :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

You are being led astray :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Whats your perspective on a small team flyer then, if I was to quote a small team flyer, I would say around 20-25 ybs in the yb programme in any federation.

I don't get led astray with figures or gossip. :lol: :lol:

So why is your informant WRONG for 2017 season as club secretary I AM CORRECT

Am not saying you are either wrong or right with figures, as club secretary, but I have got to say you are WRONG saying a small team flyer.

Get the figures correct before making any statement, spoken to Kevin, he has said he flys a large team, and am sure its not a small team as you say in your post.

Am not saying you are either wrong or right with figures, as club secretary, but I have got to say you are WRONG saying a small team flyer.

Get the figures correct before making any statement, spoken to Kevin, he has said he flys a large team, and am sure its not a small team as you say in your post.

You are correct in the past but not this year (I did state 2017)or I would would not have made that statement