Its Time.

William Reid

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

billy as you know to many cant agree with there self so cant see amalgamation of these clubs in the past when they cant win there of to join other clubs but yes like to see them join up would be great competition

all the best

Totally agree wullie but as I said it's now time for it to happen . Would like some feedback from the other clubs on how to move forward :animatedpigeons:

I know this will upset a number of fanciers from each club for things that have happened in the past :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: . But I think now the Greenfield. Lowwaters. Burnbank. Blantyre. And Cambuslang should now be the one club. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

[/quot

what bout the E/K club they not getting in like :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Totally agree wullie but as I said it's now time for it to happen . Would like some feedback from the other clubs on how to move forward :animatedpigeons:

There's clubs in the west wouldn't let W Mullen in talk about scared of opesition but had to fly against him in the fed every week makes no sense to me no wonder the we man's rapping it one of the best fancers you could meet ta

I know this will upset a number of fanciers from each club for things that have happened in the past :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: . But I think now the Greenfield. Lowwaters. Burnbank. Blantyre. And Cambuslang should now be the one club. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

[/quot

what bout the E/K club they not getting in like :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Sorry about that ya t. It was only throughing out a suggestion :emoticon-0136-giggle:

ame='tommy bhoys' date=' 7 September 2017 - 00:58 AM' timestamp='1504742316' post='1127708']

Sorry about that ya t. It was only throughing out a suggestion :emoticon-0136-giggle:

think ur better drinking ur tonic penfold will happen one day but not in the near future :drinking-coffee-200: rite im away tae work yae drunken bum cant wait till friday morn tae join you :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

There's clubs in the west wouldn't let W Mullen in talk about scared of opesition but had to fly against him in the fed every week makes no sense to me no wonder the we man's rapping it one of the best fancers you could meet ta

Don't know about other guys in my club Tam but I would vote yes to let him into the club .And for the simple reason if I couldn't beat him it would only be my fault . He's a top fanciers :smiling-scarecrow-329:

Without a doubt it's time

Last few races of the ybs some clubs never finished the programme. Granted the yb season was very difficult however it's a sign of the times.... We are sitting at Cambuslang 4 of us with 30 doos waiting for the transporter to come and only 2 mile away they are doing the same at Blantyre....Doesn't make sense.

Won't hold my breath

Edited by geordie1234

Without a doubt it's time

Last few races of the ybs some clubs never finished the programme. Granted the yb season was very difficult however it's a sign of the times.... We are sitting at Cambuslang 4 of us with 30 doos waiting for the transporter to come and only 2 mile away they are doing the same at Blantyre....Doesn't make sense.

Won't hold my breath

Central marking should have been in place for the last 3 yb races to save time & money but the anty west route was determined to prove a point at every turn

i for one will be staying in cambuslang a couple of members were talking about going to blantyre let them go cambuslang has been on the go for years and i for one dont want to see it fold we are losing a top guy and fancier wullie millen who i know would not be wanted in some of these clubs mentioned but its sad that he is leaving the sport

i for one will be staying in cambuslang a couple of members were talking about going to blantyre let them go cambuslang has been on the go for years and i for one dont want to see it fold we are losing a top guy and fancier wullie millen who i know would not be wanted in some of these clubs mentioned but its sad that he is leaving the sport

How many members are in the club

How many members are in the club

Wull Findlay

W.Shields

G.Baird

T.Houston

B.Allison

B.Gordon

E.Robin

J.Murphy

J.Glackin

First few races are nae bother Tam its when we get out a bit a ppl give up or not got the doos to send.... means most of the time we are on basket duty every week the same guys etc... I think a super club would be great bt it wont happen

Lost quite a few members the past year with chucking it etc think most clubs are in the same situation

Edited by geordie1234

Wull Findlay

W.Shields

G.Baird

T.Houston

B.Allison

B.Gordon

E.Robin

J.Murphy

J.Glackin

First few races are nae bother Tam its when we get out a bit a ppl give up or not got the doos to send.... means most of the time we are on basket duty every week the same guys etc... I think a super club would be great bt it wont happen

Lost quite a few members the past year with chucking it etc

Wot you got to remember is you need 5 to mark doos or your out