Its Time.

William Reid

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this will upset a number of fanciers from each club for things that have happened in the past :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: . But I think now the Greenfield. Lowwaters. Burnbank. Blantyre. And Cambuslang should now be the one club. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

i agree with you billy got to happen sooner rather than later

So if its true

We are losing Jim Hannah John McFall Davie Young Willie Millen Mio Jim Cullen and that's the only ones we know about expletive remove :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Just got to get on with it a suppose

Theres more than that dig deeper .I dont blame them either its to eratic nowadays . No pleasure at all .

Me personally I'd jump at the chance to be part of a club like that

burnbank clubs doing ok compared to some but like all clubs to few workers keep the club going thank f k for the best sec in the fed peter white without whom there would be no club i would let the full west section in

burnbank clubs doing ok compared to some but like all clubs to few workers keep the club going thank f k for the best sec in the fed peter white without whom there would be no club i would let the full west section in

Peter is a top seccy i'd still be in Burnbank if it wasn't for moving onto Cambuslang's compound top club and prob the strongest in the section at the moment

I know this will upset a number of fanciers from each club for things that have happened in the past :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: . But I think now the Greenfield. Lowwaters. Burnbank. Blantyre. And Cambuslang should now be the one club. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

.*expletive removed* you have been in most of these clubs and you left them because nae cant likes you penfold :emoticon-0136-giggle:

.*expletive removed* you have been in most of these clubs and you left them because nae cant likes you penfold :emoticon-0136-giggle:

FPMSL ya t.i.t :emoticon-0136-giggle: .

For me going to a pigeon club is just the same as going to work most guys put up with each other to get their wage at the end of the week . Only thing different at a pigeon club is they call yi pal or m8 :emoticon-0136-giggle: . But at the end of the day yir doos are at the race. :animatedpigeons:

FPMSL ya t.i.t :emoticon-0136-giggle: .

For me going to a pigeon club is just the same as going to work most guys put up with each other to get their wage at the end of the week . Only thing different at a pigeon club is they call yi pal or m8 :emoticon-0136-giggle: . But at the end of the day yir doos are at the race. :animatedpigeons:

spot on PAL lol