Its Time.

William Reid

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always grait tradition in these auld clubs I never thought I would have seen the day when the Motherwell club shut its doors but I think it's time for central marking in all sections & if use want to brake the results up into your own wee clubs you can

Thts the way forward...when thinking of the future we need to think of able bodied fanciers that can lift crates etc Why not all join and have a good marking venue and as you say Tam if you want your club result then fire away nothing wrong with it

Thts the way forward...when thinking of the future we need to think of able bodied fanciers that can lift crates etc Why not all join and have a good marking venue and as you say Tam if you want your club result then fire away nothing wrong with it

Your ok for the bottom tear when loading the transporter we shorty smart pants pmsl

Wot you got to remember is you need 5 to mark doos or your out

[/quote tam is it not four

It's 5 in Newmains I think you could be right but let's face it in our club alone there were only 2 members that completed the full program so the smaller clubs with 4 members will struggle big time to mark Every week add holidays & sickness days of it's a no brainer to central mark

i for one will be staying in cambuslang a couple of members were talking about going to blantyre let them go cambuslang has been on the go for years and i for one dont want to see it fold we are losing a top guy and fancier wullie millen who i know would not be wanted in some of these clubs mentioned but its sad that he is leaving the sport

Top fancier Jamie , why is he leaving ?

Shocking wheres the security

Think it is all to do with the number of members in a club. Club membership is dropping and some clubs have difficulty as the season progresses. The rule was changed to make it easier, just as a Federation only requires 3 clubs now.

It is designed to allow clubs to keep operating, thus keep Feds operating, thus keep SHU delegates in a position. If the clubs fold or amalgamate to keep their numbers up, then the feds reach critical position and fold, then they are no longer entitled to forward a delegate to the SHU.

I know of a federations that operates in name only,supplying rings to its club members, but that is its only purpose. :)

There's always grait tradition in these auld clubs I never thought I would have seen the day when the Motherwell club shut its doors but I think it's time for central marking in all sections & if use want to brake the results up into your own wee clubs you can

Central marking for every club to one central point were every club has to travel and not just certain clubs all under the same roof makes things a lot easier for people to load baskets etc the same people will not be doing it every week and every club has there own table to mark their own pigeons untill open races,that sounds good to me and the way forward as you are all saying ;)