Pigeonbasics Forum: Its Time. - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Its Time.

#61 User is offline   King billy 2 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,116
  • Joined: 28-January 17
  • Club:Newmains

Posted 8 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

View Postgeordie1234, on 8 September 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

So if its true

We are losing Jim Hannah John McFall Davie Young Willie Millen Mio Jim Cullen and that's the only ones we know about ffs :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Just got to get on with it a suppose

Wots a fed winer worth now £250 or less the games *expletive removed* for the sales now

#62 User is online   geordie1234 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 11,979
  • Joined: 28-May 10
  • Club:Greenfield & SNFC

Posted 8 September 2017 - 09:59 AM

View PostKing billy 2, on 8 September 2017 - 09:58 AM, said:

Wots a fed winer worth now £250 or less the games *expletive removed* for the sales now

Most of the guys on that list barely if ever sell a pigeon don't think it's to do wae tht

#63 User is offline   King billy 2 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,116
  • Joined: 28-January 17
  • Club:Newmains

Posted 8 September 2017 - 10:39 AM

View Postgeordie1234, on 8 September 2017 - 09:59 AM, said:

Most of the guys on that list barely if ever sell a pigeon don't think it's to do wae tht

Come on Geo do your homework 4/5 don't pmsl

#64 User is offline   walterboswell59 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: question and answers
  • Posts: 8,224
  • Joined: 19-October 12
  • Locationhamilton
  • Club:burnbank

Posted 8 September 2017 - 14:05 PM

View Postbilly99, on 6 September 2017 - 23:43 PM, said:

I know this will upset a number of fanciers from each club for things that have happened in the past :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: . But I think now the Greenfield. Lowwaters. Burnbank. Blantyre. And Cambuslang should now be the one club. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

i agree with you billy got to happen sooner rather than later

#65 User is online   geordie1234 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 11,979
  • Joined: 28-May 10
  • Club:Greenfield & SNFC

Posted 8 September 2017 - 14:16 PM

View Postwalterboswell59, on 8 September 2017 - 14:05 PM, said:

i agree with you billy got to happen sooner rather than later

Me personally I'd jump at the chance to be part of a club like that

#66 User is offline   STB 

  • Old Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 265
  • Joined: 4-August 17
  • Club:Kilsyth hs

Posted 8 September 2017 - 14:28 PM

View Postgeordie1234, on 8 September 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

So if its true

We are losing Jim Hannah John McFall Davie Young Willie Millen Mio Jim Cullen and that's the only ones we know about ffs :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Just got to get on with it a suppose
Theres more than that dig deeper .I dont blame them either its to eratic nowadays . No pleasure at all .

#67 User is offline   walterboswell59 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: question and answers
  • Posts: 8,224
  • Joined: 19-October 12
  • Locationhamilton
  • Club:burnbank

Posted 8 September 2017 - 14:32 PM

View Postgeordie1234, on 8 September 2017 - 15:16 PM, said:

Me personally I'd jump at the chance to be part of a club like that

burnbank clubs doing ok compared to some but like all clubs to few workers keep the club going thank f k for the best sec in the fed peter white without whom there would be no club i would let the full west section in

#68 User is online   geordie1234 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 11,979
  • Joined: 28-May 10
  • Club:Greenfield & SNFC

Posted 8 September 2017 - 14:34 PM

View Postwalterboswell59, on 8 September 2017 - 14:32 PM, said:

burnbank clubs doing ok compared to some but like all clubs to few workers keep the club going thank f k for the best sec in the fed peter white without whom there would be no club i would let the full west section in

Peter is a top seccy i'd still be in Burnbank if it wasn't for moving onto Cambuslang's compound top club and prob the strongest in the section at the moment

#69 User is offline   walterboswell59 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: question and answers
  • Posts: 8,224
  • Joined: 19-October 12
  • Locationhamilton
  • Club:burnbank

Posted 8 September 2017 - 14:40 PM

View Postgeordie1234, on 8 September 2017 - 15:34 PM, said:

Peter is a top seccy i'd still be in Burnbank if it wasn't for moving onto Cambuslang's compound top club and prob the strongest in the section at the moment

yer right george look at last weeks fed result lol pity about the amount of birds though says it all id vote for ye pal

#70 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,543
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 8 September 2017 - 17:54 PM

View Postgeordie1234, on 8 September 2017 - 15:34 PM, said:

Peter is a top seccy i'd still be in Burnbank if it wasn't for moving onto Cambuslang's compound top club and prob the strongest in the section at the moment

cambuslang is strongest club in section this year most section tickets :drinking-coffee-200:

#71 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,543
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 8 September 2017 - 18:01 PM

View Postgeordie1234, on 8 September 2017 - 10:50 AM, said:

So if its true

We are losing Jim Hannah John McFall Davie Young Willie Millen Mio Jim Cullen and that's the only ones we know about ffs :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Just got to get on with it a suppose

plenty huts for sale :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

#72 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,543
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 8 September 2017 - 18:15 PM

View Postbilly99, on 6 September 2017 - 23:43 PM, said:

I know this will upset a number of fanciers from each club for things that have happened in the past :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: . But I think now the Greenfield. Lowwaters. Burnbank. Blantyre. And Cambuslang should now be the one club. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

fck you have been in most of these clubs and you left them because nae cant likes you penfold :emoticon-0136-giggle:

#73 User is offline   novo10 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 2,981
  • Joined: 29-March 10

Posted 8 September 2017 - 19:04 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 8 September 2017 - 17:54 PM, said:

cambuslang is strongest club in section this year most section tickets :drinking-coffee-200:

IMO willie millen is as good as anybody in your fed and by the way he couldn't top the fed in any east winds the man is a gentleman of the sport and will be missed by a lot of people good luck willie

#74 User is offline   William Reid 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,644
  • Joined: 28-May 12
  • LocationBlantyre
  • Club:Burnbank

Posted 8 September 2017 - 22:20 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 8 September 2017 - 19:15 PM, said:

fck you have been in most of these clubs and you left them because nae cant likes you penfold :emoticon-0136-giggle:

FPMSL ya t.i.t :emoticon-0136-giggle: .
For me going to a pigeon club is just the same as going to work most guys put up with each other to get their wage at the end of the week . Only thing different at a pigeon club is they call yi pal or m8 :emoticon-0136-giggle: . But at the end of the day yir doos are at the race. :animatedpigeons:
William Reid.

#75 User is offline   dava 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 792
  • Joined: 9-July 07
  • Locationburnbank
  • Club:greenfield h c

Posted 9 September 2017 - 02:46 AM

View Postbilly99, on 8 September 2017 - 23:20 PM, said:

FPMSL ya t.i.t :emoticon-0136-giggle: .
For me going to a pigeon club is just the same as going to work most guys put up with each other to get their wage at the end of the week . Only thing different at a pigeon club is they call yi pal or m8 :emoticon-0136-giggle: . But at the end of the day yir doos are at the race. :animatedpigeons:
spot on PAL lol

#76 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,543
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 9 September 2017 - 06:05 AM

View Postdava, on 9 September 2017 - 03:46 AM, said:

spot on PAL lol

very witty davy you on the shandies pal :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

#77 User is offline   William Reid 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,644
  • Joined: 28-May 12
  • LocationBlantyre
  • Club:Burnbank

Posted 9 September 2017 - 08:17 AM

View Postdava, on 9 September 2017 - 03:46 AM, said:

spot on PAL lol

Cheers M8 :emoticon-0136-giggle:
William Reid.

  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders