Next Years Hopefuls

William Reid

Unless you give them some work losses next year will be astronomical ---get them down the road and as say get them to switch on their sat nav they find it harder to get it going as yearlings,all the best for 2018.

Don't and wouldn't like to upset A fancier of racing pigeons :emoticon-0136-giggle: . But if you don't then I will not tell them they have missed a young bird program. FPMSL

I :peace-sign-258:

Unless you give them some work losses next year will be astronomical ---get them down the road and as say get them to switch on their sat nav they find it harder to get it going as yearlings,all the best for 2018.

Totally understand what you are saying. I got this earlier on this year it is just like the fed baskets and even has the drinkers at the back I have had them stay overnight in it and trained in the morning.

. .

Totally understand what you are saying. I got this earlier on this year it is just like the fed baskets and even has the drinkers at the back I have had them stay overnight in it and trained in the morning.

. .

yer an auld fox billiam so ye are :drinking-coffee-200:anoo fox is not the choice word but ye have to say it as it is lol