North Of Scotland Fed Consett

approx 560 birds were libbed at 08.00 into a very light nw wind high cloud with lots of blue , birds cleared very well in one batch.

there were 21 west section and 13 east section breeder buyers in race and on behalf of all in the fed a big thanks to rick for his efforts in this :emoticon-0137-clapping:

My wife has already spent the winnings for this race so i cant really wish the rest of you any luck :cry-blow:

big thanks also to our driver who is finishing this year, been a pleasure to work with him

approx 560 birds were libbed at 08.00 into a very light nw wind high cloud with lots of blue , birds cleared very well in one batch.

there were 21 west section and 13 east section breeder buyers in race and on behalf of all in the fed a big thanks to rick for his efforts in this :emoticon-0137-clapping:

My wife has already spent the winnings for this race so i cant really wish the rest of you any luck :cry-blow:

big thanks also to our driver who is finishing this year, been a pleasure to work with him

aye George sad to see davie go he has always be very helpful,nothing was a problem for him.all the best davie from all the elgin boys

Davie will be missed by a lot of financiers for all the strays he has carried up and down the country. Nothing was a problem he has went out his way to get birds back home throughout Scotland. I will miss the banter with him at the stray centre thank you Davie for all the help you have given us over the last few years enjoy your retirement mate .

Davie Barrie is one of the best guys in the pigeon sport, what a job you have done in the past mate, you always went out your way to help others up and down the country collecting birds and meeting guys where you can at no cost to the fancier, first met you at Cupar when I brought you pies up, what a great natter we had.

All the best mate. :drinking-coffee-200: