Kirkfieldbank Hc

Well done lads another easy race from the east lol

Hard race Tam not good have 12/25 but that's the first bad yin,many good races you had out the West lol

And 15/27 Lanarkshire Fed so not great either

Yous have no been any where af only had 2 really bad ones & that was the first 2

I know weve no been anywhere tam but I'm happy with that my best Doos that have scored at the channel have not been past 80 miles as ybirds all the Doos that fly out further as ybirds drop like snow off a dyke as yearlings so I'm happy what we have done and u must be the only guy in lanarkshire that got a decent race last week well done it's been a c. unt off a year for everyone

I know weve no been anywhere tam but I'm happy with that my best Doos that have scored at the channel have not been past 80 miles as ybirds all the Doos that fly out further as ybirds drop like snow off a dyke as yearlings so I'm happy what we have done and u must be the only guy in lanarkshire that got a decent race last week well done it's been a c. unt off a year for everyone

Am the total opist all roads lead to Rome but wee scraper boy is always getting stuck into Lanarkshire yesterday was a good race 28/30 other club members with similar results so it's no all bad all the best to you for the rest of the season cheers

Am the total opist all roads lead to Rome but wee scraper boy is always getting stuck into Lanarkshire yesterday was a good race 28/30 other club members with similar results so it's no all bad all the best to you for the rest of the season cheers

Don't know where you get an always getting stuck into Lanarkshire from I think it was total madness going down the west which I was proven correct,back to yesterday I have 18/27 Lanarkshire and 11/25 south Lanarkshire so Lanarkshire had the better race and returns are very poor across the board with the south Lanarkshire,but Appleby is not West any way that's the way it goes

Don't know where you get an always getting stuck into Lanarkshire from I think it was total madness going down the west which I was proven correct,back to yesterday I have 18/27 Lanarkshire and 11/25 south Lanarkshire so Lanarkshire had the better race and returns are very poor across the board with the south Lanarkshire,but Appleby is not West any way that's the way it goes

So is that you amittin your the scraper boy hook line & sinker keep net for you pmsl

So is that you amittin your the scraper boy hook line & sinker keep net for you pmsl

Anything to keep you amused that's 14 years a scrapper boy must have learned somthing 😀😀😀