Who Dares Wins One Loft Race

Tinkerbell

Hi to you all, well we are nearly there, the birds look immaculate and are flying very well, I hope the whole of Scotland get behind the Scottish fanciers in our race because the birds entered have done Scotland and the fancy proud, it is common knowledge that Who Dares Wins One Loft Race is the toughest One Loft Race in Europe and the Scottish pigeon's have stood the test, the final race is from France and I know how much the Scottish fanciers love their distance racing, two years ago when we timed only three birds on the day, winning 2nd place and a cool £8,000 was a bird from Kardale Lofts which flew 9 hours 50 minutes on the wing, as I am sure you will appreciate this was some feat for a young bird, Karen's bird came with the winner, also Kardale Lofts won the 2 bird average this is the first loft to time 2 birds in the final which is some achievement, the race will again it will be live streamed on our web site, whodareswinsoneloftrace.club

From all the team at WDW we thank you all for supporting our race and wish you the very best of luck.

Gary