Snfc Letter

frank-123

Having just read the letter from the SNFC.

Mr Mccord the president of the SNFC said he spoke to Mr Black of Northern Ireland regarding reports of bad weather on the channel were social media gossip. I would like to point out to the president that this statement was incorrect.

The social media was in fact correct which was backed up by the race report from the INFC racing which I have copied and pasted from the INFC website. I just thought the members of the SNFC should know the true facts.

IRISH NATIONAL FLYING CLUB

Kings Cup –Saint AllouestreThe 2017 King’s Cup from St Allouestre was originally scheduled for Friday

but due to adverse weather conditions the basketing was postponed from Tuesday 25th June to Friday 30th June for a possible race on Monday 3rd July as weather reports indicated an improvement in the weather However the improvement didn’t materialize and the update on Monday morning showed that the birds had been held over due to drizzle and low cloud from the north coast of France to Sennen Cove. On Tuesday morning we were informed that the pigeons had been liberated in St Allouestre at 7.20 am in a light and variable wind which was to turn westerly on route.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Mccord the president of the SNFC said he spoke to Mr Black of Northern Ireland regarding reports of bad weather on the channel were social media gossip. I would like to point out to the president that this statement was incorrect.

The social media was in fact correct which was backed up by the race report from the INFC racing which I have copied and pasted from the INFC website. I just thought the members of the SNFC should know the true facts.

Kings Cup –Saint AllouestreThe 2017 King’s Cup from St Allouestre was originally scheduled for Friday

but due to adverse weather conditions the basketing was postponed from Tuesday 25th June to Friday 30th June for a possible race on Monday 3rd July as weather reports indicated an improvement in the weather However the improvement didn’t materialize and the update on Monday morning showed that the birds had been held over due to drizzle and low cloud from the north coast of France to Sennen Cove. On Tuesday morning we were informed that the pigeons had been liberated in St Allouestre at 7.20 am in a light and variable wind which was to turn westerly on route.

nothing new there taxi bhoy we all know he tells porkies :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

An inaccuracy from the SNFC , yer joking Frank. I wouldn't believe a SINGLE word they say. At my appeal last week, the SHU upheld the SNFC decision to do as they *expletive removed* want regarding sections, as long as they decide by October??? even though the members decided what they wanted at the 2017 AGM. This should've been put in place before the start of the 2017 season but the SNFC have went against members wishes and did what they wanted. The SHU are just as bad, 2 of the committee voted against me because they didn't want to fly against me in sect F.

The other error in SNFC letter Frank, is that 250 birds made it home in race time, not 9 as stated in the letter.

An inaccuracy from the SNFC , yer joking Frank. I wouldn't believe a SINGLE word they say. At my appeal last week, the SHU upheld the SNFC decision to do as they *expletive removed* want regarding sections, as long as they decide by October??? even though the members decided what they wanted at the 2017 AGM. This should've been put in place before the start of the 2017 season but the SNFC have went against members wishes and did what they wanted. The SHU are just as bad, 2 of the committee voted against me because they didn't want to fly against me in sect F.

surely to fek committee member didnt say that expletive remove . If they did they shouldnt be on a committee conflict of interest.

derick tell the truth you only wanted in section f so you could dominate that section true or not

Ill always tell the truth Peter, I wanted in my section, section F, because that's where the fk I am expletive remove. Ive always been in sect F and I was kept out because of the Scott Gibson rule. Im not moving, im in sect F, Glasgow fed, im not in any sect E radius lol. By the way, I was one of the SNFC committee that implemented these sections A-G. My loft is in sect F , im surrounded by sect F fanciers, the members at the SNFC agm asked the committee to put me back in my section. THEY FAILED TO DO SO!!! So, I flew in section F for many years before the Gibson rule fk ed a few of us , do you follow this Peter, you should've been at the AGM then you might know it. By the way, Ive won both sect E and sect F, im only wanting the same as everyone else expletive remove. The Snfc have failed their members although they say I might be put back into my sect, they should've did it at start of the year as the members wanted.

Edited by Delboy

Did anybody else pick up on the paragraph telling the members why commitee of the snfc r committed to wicker baskets on the advice of the vet that attended the incident at newhouse what gets me is how can they say this or use a statment like about baskets as this vet was there to inspect birds which were ment or have drunk something other than water but the vet also went out their way to give the snfc a run down on wicker baskets and tell the snfc they should commit to them . Can someone tell why the vet came to this conclusion ie through experience or books as i would be interested