Percy In The Sun Today

Bobby4

That's the problem bobby,Joe public does,nt know , the other side of the coin,losing half your birds on a 10ml training toss,birds coming home,brust up,guts hanging,the unlucky ones getting eaten alive,and we are to stand back and watch this happen,I wonder how many pigeons that falcon killed,before its untimely death,

In the sun today perrigrine found poisoned an have said pigeon fancier to blame absolutely shocking they can get away with that an also saying sometimes the may attack racing pigeons if only the public new the fn truth

The public dont give a sh**

In the sun today perrigrine found poisoned an have said pigeon fancier to blame absolutely shocking they can get away with that an also saying sometimes the may attack racing pigeons if only the public new the fn truth

If that's what the sun is saying that's a serious accusation held against the pigeon sport. This is when the various unions of the sport should be stepping in and finding out why they have written such statement world wide.

Will this happen, I don't think so.

If that's what the sun is saying that's a serious accusation held against the pigeon sport. This is when the various unions of the sport should be stepping in and finding out why they have written such statement world wide.

Will this happen, I don't think so.

What a was thinking surely someone has brains in the pigeon world to do something about this