How Many Away In Your Club Tonight ?

andy Burgess

Must be a bad forcast for yez Ian : :animatedpigeons:

Sorry Alex it should read 83 but still well down

When we heard our transporter has to move to let NOS liberate and then we move in giving us about 10 minutes before release I do not agree with this

If birds are moved we should get 2 hours before release only my opinion but just look at last weeks returns and watch tomorrows

Just look at tonights birdage

Good luck tomorrow

:drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200:

Sorry Alex it should read 83 but still well down

When we heard our transporter has to move to let NOS liberate and then we move in giving us about 10 minutes before release I do not agree with this

If birds are moved we should get 2 hours before release only my opinion but just look at last weeks returns and watch tomorrows

Just look at tonights birdage

Good luck tomorrow

:drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200:

Remember watching separate libs at Fraserburgh when the two individual organisations transporters were close together and it was not a pretty sight indeed when one libbed the birds confined to the other were going absolutely mental trying to get out so much so the transporter was literally rocking back and forth !! Very bad idea

Looking at the thread geo there are Feds with plenty doos and getting good racing.to be fair the fanciers racing from the east side are not far enough down the road yet,the next two weeks will tell . :partick-thistle-Crest:

[/quote aye John but the big difference is they have birds left we are slaughtered before we get down the road

Looking at the thread geo there are Feds with plenty doos and getting good racing.to be fair the fanciers racing from the east side are not far enough down the road yet,the next two weeks will tell . :partick-thistle-Crest:

Your right John but at least those racing east still have them to send, Lanarkshire, the biggest Fed in the country are wiped out after a few races on the west route where I am sure this will come as no surprise to you having been there and done it previously with Midland

[/quote aye John but the big difference is they have birds left we are slaughtered before we get down the road

Does not help some of the early race points you guys are flying Kevin.but sure it will be sorted for next year. :partick-thistle-Crest:

ame='Bobby4' date='19 August 2017 - 09:21 AM' timestamp='1503134512' post='1123951']

Does not help some of the early race points you guys are flying Kevin.but sure it will be sorted for next year. :partick-thistle-Crest:

A like your confidence John a wish a could feel the same

Your right John but at least those racing east still have them to send, Lanarkshire, the biggest Fed in the country are wiped out after a few races on the west route where I am sure this will come as no surprise to you having been there and done it previously with Midland

Yes Davie was sare stuff!!!!!!! :partick-thistle-Crest: