Lanarkshire Fed Race Points 2018

budgie

Costal routes is the only safest routes we are not tied to liberation times and percey don't like the water and if birds can keep flying 15 feet of the water and 15 mile out from the coast their ain't no hills for any one,and the up and down traffic has no effect if the clash as percey can't kill in the water very often it is only the hen that can carry a pigeon so race more when she is in the nest or when her young learning as they no like water kills either, plenty costal race points we have tryed all the rest. now try the best for the birds, they have to learn just like us, and if their is fog we hold till it clears. As all birds are on the east, why fly any other coastal route sea level better than hill level any day. Where your birds break from is down to where you will train from and dumbar and eyemouth would be a good starting race points. For Lanarkshire

Hate repeating myself but here goes. Catterick is the best race point up to 150 miles, ive flown it maybe 11 or 12 times and failed to lose a single bird. Catterick, Thirsk,and Wetherby are 3 goers, all within 30 miles of each other but Catterick is the best one. Almond valley have used it for many years , flying it 3 or 4 times a year because its that good, rarely do they lose a bird !!!We don't know why, but its true ? Ok, ive helped ye enough lol, ps. I bet ye still don't use it, haha

I agree catterick is a great race point

Dumbar 4153

Alnwick 4204

Whitley bay 4131

Seaam harbour 4203

Whitby 4129

Great driffield 4183

Laceby 4216

Boston 4014

Ramsgate 4090

Maidstone 4181

Can't get better than that

You n gonna race next year Danny cos I dont see Eurocentral in there. Alnwick is a shithole of a racepoint jmo

Costal routes is the only safest routes we are not tied to liberation times and percey don't like the water and if birds can keep flying 15 feet of the water and 15 mile out from the coast their ain't no hills for any one,and the up and down traffic has no effect if the clash as percey can't kill in the water very often it is only the hen that can carry a pigeon so race more when she is in the nest or when her young learning as they no like water kills either, plenty costal race points we have tryed all the rest. now try the best for the birds, they have to learn just like us, and if their is fog we hold till it clears. As all birds are on the east, why fly any other coastal route sea level better than hill level any day. Where your birds break from is down to where you will train from and dumbar and eyemouth would be a good starting race points. For Lanarkshire

You talk some sh** ask the boys in south of England about the coast they see the pigeons getting battered week after week so don’t come on here and talk dung you would get a nose bleed sending to that distance imo we need to stay away from the coast come in land a bit

You talk some sh** ask the boys in south of England about the coast they see the pigeons getting battered week after week so don’t come on here and talk dung you would get a nose bleed sending to that distance imo we need to stay away from the coast come in land a bit

And why are you wanting to learn them a bad line from Dunbar or Eyemouth expletive remove they’d be dog legging into you you want the pigeons to come direct not away of they’re line of flight a winner comes the fastest and quickest way so Dunbar and Eyemouth is not the line you want to be on

Listen to what I am saying ,I am giving up racing pigeons in 2018 .I have had pigeon for 52 years I will keep a few as I did in a box, when birds where winnng races into scotland,and wining national races, the likes of skibereene ,averanchies, those birds. In them days, where Scottish birds ,all equal I had good pigeon men all,devoted to there birds. In 1969 they all where willing their pigeons home . and they new there birds where Able .and they done it, and I have see it, you might think pigeon racing is flurishingy in scotland but it ain't, the yearly ring list tell you it is not, what makes it different is pigeons that win races in other places ,where less hills, less bops, all adds up , but most pigeon and feather merchant,never run out of birds to sell, as they have every young bird runng, and every pigeon born,has a pedigree, that says they are from a champion, yet the best is always kept for themselves ask a feather merchant to sell you a natural wining young bird, a say no chance from his loft. yet he will sell you a young bird that has won 2 races on the darkness as is the case but will keep stum

You n gonna race next year Danny cos I dont see Eurocentral in there. Alnwick is a shithole of a racepoint jmo

Henrik as you don't race in our fed, and as we haven't raced in it what are you saying. in the Lanarkshire threre is and has been, great racing in kelso, but because Coatbridge win it the majority vote to no go there.

Novo never ask the other fed south of you ,its safety in numbers, with a bit of settling to nest condition. And you know that

Dog leg is what it is, but if you have the smart pigeon, that strikes for home. that's what's I want but we have all birds let up with the chance to get away from an attack in stead of birds looking dumb never seen percey but at the first race no sir ree , they birds cant be in races as they are liabilities races are different so coast to coast

Listen to what I am saying ,I am giving up racing pigeons in 2018 .I have had pigeon for 52 years I will keep a few as I did in a box, when birds where winnng races into scotland,and wining national races, the likes of skibereene ,averanchies, those birds. In them days, where Scottish birds ,all equal I had good pigeon men all,devoted to there birds. In 1969 they all where willing their pigeons home . and they new there birds where Able .and they done it, and I have see it, you might think pigeon racing is flurishingy in scotland but it ain't, the yearly ring list tell you it is not, what makes it different is pigeons that win races in other places ,where less hills, less bops, all adds up , but most pigeon and feather merchant,never run out of birds to sell, as they have every young bird runng, and every pigeon born,has a pedigree, that says they are from a champion, yet the best is always kept for themselves ask a feather merchant to sell you a natural wining young bird, a say no chance from his loft. yet he will sell you a young bird that has won 2 races on the darkness as is the case but will keep stum

How much for " Eurocentral diamond " if for sale or is that 1 ur keeping ?????

One race point that should be a no no is Newark , birds don't clear the race point ,everyone that's raced it says the same thing .

correct stuart we have had some realy bad races from newark how quick some forget but imo it will not matter where we go the bop will move with us they have to or they dont survive and they are deff not stupid and for myself i will not be voting to stand for over two hours in the rain at newmains or anywhere else not fit for purpose for inland nationals getting to old for that s t no more inland nationals for me dont mind for the ypres race with the snfc as not so many birds and it makes sence with safety in numbers there is no easy route now and the race controller gets the blame even when he does everything right

correct stuart we have had some realy bad races from newark how quick some forget but imo it will not matter where we go the bop will move with us they have to or they dont survive and they are deff not stupid and for myself i will not be voting to stand for over two hours in the rain at newmains or anywhere else not fit for purpose for inland nationals getting to old for that s t no more inland nationals for me dont mind for the ypres race with the snfc as not so many birds and it makes sence with safety in numbers there is no easy route now and the race controller gets the blame even when he does everything right

Can't agree more Walter wont matter where we go hope your feeling better m8