Glasgow lads would need to sort that, £17 fee

6 Races, all Inland.

170 miles

200 miles

250 miles

290 miles

380 miles

Yb 200 miles

( I believe in Channel Races we should get as birds as possible from Scotland in the one race,, if that means duplication into Nationals so be it.

8 sections in total

All existing from the usual FED set up

Lanarkshire 3 (plus south lads)

Glasgow 2

Ayrshire 3

All convoying with LRPF transport, possibly with another Geraldy if above 7500 birds.

Trophies 🏆 each section winner and race winner

6 Race average Cup, champion loft

Points Cup

ACE birds Cup

Each race will be sponsored by a local business for prize money

Race controlling will be a 3 way JOINT decision, by the chosen Controller for each Federation

Standard Open pools available every race

£10 loft pool

£5 Section NOM

£5 Open NOM

( all pools will be taxed 10% for running costs, with the birdage we would have no one would grudge)

This would pay for the presentation and Administrative costs.

The Amalgamation would run by a committee of 5 , 1 from each Federation and 1 for admin

They would over see presentations , results etc,,, as all the Feds would be racing on this program , if passed,, so it would be a matter of pools and results they deal with

Who in turn would be paid for his/ her services

All decisions would be made only by these members, who act only on behalf of the Federations.

Results, and updates. On basics,,, website through time.

One yearly sale from the winners of each race plus some top names in the sport.

Presentation Night, FREE,

Shirt & tie,, bring the old days back

The numbers are their to finance this organisation

and then some.

As I say the infrastructure already exists

We would need a majority vote in every Federation prior to race programs being made,, these 6 races would be in everyone's program, after that each Fed to their own.

The Race points would be selected by the committee in Year One, after then we can take it from there.

Any thoughts, changes or opinions welcome.... constructive if possible.

Rough guide to what I think could be what we are all looking for.

90% of the infrastructure is already in place for this,,, it's just a matter of coming together.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

StrathClyde Amalgamation

Lanarkshire Fed

South Lanarkshire Fed

Glasgow Fed

Ayrshire Fed

A rough total in membership of 500

All under SHU.

Glasgow lads would need to sort that, £17 fee

6 Races, all Inland.

170 miles

200 miles

250 miles

290 miles

380 miles

Yb 200 miles

( I believe in Channel Races we should get as birds as possible from Scotland in the one race,, if that means duplication into Nationals so be it.

8 sections in total

All existing from the usual FED set up

Lanarkshire 3 (plus south lads)

Glasgow 2

Ayrshire 3

All convoying with LRPF transport, possibly with another Geraldy if above 7500 birds.

Trophies ������ each section winner and race winner

6 Race average Cup, champion loft

Points Cup

ACE birds Cup

Each race will be sponsored by a local business for prize money

Race controlling will be a 3 way JOINT decision, by the chosen Controller for each Federation

Standard Open pools available every race

£10 loft pool

£5 Section NOM

£5 Open NOM

( all pools will be taxed 10% for running costs, with the birdage we would have no one would grudge)

This would pay for the presentation and Administrative costs.

The Amalgamation would run by a committee of 5 , 1 from each Federation and 1 for admin

They would over see presentations , results etc,,, as all the Feds would be racing on this program , if passed,, so it would be a matter of pools and results they deal with

Who in turn would be paid for his/ her services

All decisions would be made only by these members, who act only on behalf of the Federations.

Results, and updates. On basics,,, website through time.

One yearly sale from the winners of each race plus some top names in the sport.

Presentation Night, FREE,

Shirt & tie,, bring the old days back

The numbers are their to finance this organisation

and then some.

As I say the infrastructure already exists

We would need a majority vote in every Federation prior to race programs being made,, these 6 races would be in everyone's program, after that each Fed to their own.

The Race points would be selected by the committee in Year One, after then we can take it from there.

Any thoughts, changes or opinions welcome.... constructive if possible.

Rough guide to what I think could be what we are all looking for.

90% of the infrastructure is already in place for this,,, it's just a matter of coming together.

think you would need tae rethink the shu fee as this is the stumbling block

What about fauldhouse club too paul

It would be up to the members that mate,, I have no problem with anyone racing in it

Pay your money take your chance,, just think it's gonna have to happen in the west section Feds,, why not 2018,,

Everyone will be down birds from 2017,, this is away to the numbers up,,hopefully quality of racing also.

For me National racing should always be channel based

think you would need tae rethink the shu fee as this is the stumbling block

I'm not fully aware of the whole situation tommy,,, ins and outs of it,,,

But I just see for the sake of £17 ,,I mean it's no even 2 packets of fags,,

Surely everyone would come to plate.

From there it can be build into something special I think,, for me it needs refreshed

Midlands west lothian would be a good addition to this as well ,just a thought , good thinking paul

Personally I'm open to all,,, I'm just recalling who was involved years back,, and looking at it as a West Section member..

but as I say ,, everything is there ,, we just need to agree,, and get together try move things forward

Would be good to get up and running for the whole west section on the old Strathclyde catchment area.. The SHU will put the tin lid on it id say . Its not the £17 for some its the principal hence some are in RPRA .Acepting any unuon would be a step forward .

Their are 450 Lanarkshire members alone, and you ask of 500, and using their transportation, they the Lanarkshire fed members , would want first dibs on the trucks, as against in the trailer's and as far as Strathclyde area cover's getting birds picked up will cause problems,and racing can have its problems also like it can be wonderful weather, in lanark but blowing a hooly in oban. Area is to big for weekly racing maybe 2 races a season the national would not thank you for the division

Their are 450 Lanarkshire members alone, and you ask of 500, and using their transportation, they the Lanarkshire fed members , would want first dibs on the trucks, as against in the trailer's and as far as Strathclyde area cover's getting birds picked up will cause problems,and racing can have its problems also like it can be wonderful weather, in lanark but blowing a hooly in oban. Area is to big for weekly racing maybe 2 races a season the national would not thank you for the division

well thats it Mambo says NO . might aswell lock the post now .

2 races a year would be better, than what you signed up to in Ayrshire, for £40 quid by the way did you get yer moneys back as yet no races refund

If he would only click on this wonderful thing called the LRPF website..go to the results page...take any of the last 4 seasons.. take off his shoes and socks off and count..he will see that we actually hardly ever go above 260 members sent to any race...

Of course he done his homework again before opening his negative mouth

If he would only click on this wonderful thing called the LRPF website..go to the results page...take any of the last 4 seasons.. take off his shoes and socks off and count..he will see that we actually hardly ever go above 260 members sent to any race...

Of course he done his homework again before opening his negative mouth

It is like a fed meeting, it has 450 members but in reality, it should by law, have a hall capable to hold 450 members as they are entitled to come along.

It is like a fed meeting, it has 450 members but in reality, it should by law, have a hall capable to hold 450 members as they are entitled to come along.

Offfft... honestly danny yer filled to the brim way sh** and offer nothing worth while or positive to the sport.. or in General.

Offfft... honestly danny yer filled to the brim way sh** and offer nothing worth while or positive to the sport.. or in General.

Its in your constitution, and any meeting held with members out side. your meetings are null and void.

Too many nae sayers in this game...this is a positive move in the right direction for the better of the sport here in the west...lets get it done

would be good competition and safety in numbers if it can get on its feet .

would be good competition and safety in numbers if it can get on its feet .

Lol safety in numbers yes, but you would have only 12 race points, and after you cross the border all the Scottish birds race. Together down as far as Eastbourne