Lanarkshire Fed

King billy 2

20 5 18 80ml east or west + old birds

28 5 18 80ml as above

3 6 18 100ml as above

10 6 18 100mlas above

17 6 18 100mlas above

24 6 18 80ml as above

Wee can race young birds & old birds together with a separate averages & pools for yb if wee go with the national there is 2 weeks the transporter doesn't get used anyway and wee always have a couple of comeback races so wee can race the ybs aswell & no every budy doesn't pairup in Jan but if wee did you would have natural darkness yb at 5 month old ready to race alongside the old birds no racing yb against nature and Les bop at peek time if wee don't move with the way things are it's definitely time up

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 5 18 80ml as above

3 6 18 100ml as above

10 6 18 100mlas above

17 6 18 100mlas above

24 6 18 80ml as above

Wee can race young birds & old birds together with a separate averages & pools for yb if wee go with the national there is 2 weeks the transporter doesn't get used anyway and wee always have a couple of comeback races so wee can race the ybs aswell & no every budy doesn't pairup in Jan but if wee did you would have natural darkness yb at 5 month old ready to race alongside the old birds no racing yb against nature and Les bop at peek time if wee don't move with the way things are it's definitely time up

i see you learnt .*expletive removed* all this year glue sniffer going with the national has fcked this fed this voted wont be taken net year :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

i see you learnt .*expletive removed* all this year glue sniffer going with the national has fcked this fed this voted wont be taken net year :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Big Mcdonut you have never been backed with anything you have pout forward it must have been all those years locked in the cupboard that's done it am not interested east west SNFC flying it's something different with the yb am looking for inpout to help the sport of wee race the yb with the old birds then every budy is in the same boat nobody will have an advantage with darknes yb you could still have them if you want and go with another organisation then to the yb national & if you lose any flying with the old birds gives you plenty time to breed more it

Well done Tam things need to change and its a start. I would try and go two weeks earlier though with the youngbirds.

start old birds 7th April 2018 4 x 80 mile 2 x 150 2x 250 mile 1x 350mile 1x500 mile last old bird race 9th June

Frank wee maybe have to make it any age flying next year because everybody has lost that much doos this year it would help fill the transporter

Frank wee maybe have to make it any age flying next year because everybody has lost that much doos this year it would help fill the transporter

Every race should be an any age race imo... most feds down south do the same.... I'd have my ybs done and dusted by the end of May start of June

Atleast upto 200mile

Edited by geordie1234

Yeah defo

I might breed a team in October and try race them with old birds as an experiment

If you train them when there not to old during winter youll do fine way them. With loosing mine from loft last year with peregrine i breed a rake end sept last year and gave a few tosses over winter . Some handy ones left there which will be 2 yr olds next year .

Like your idea Tam ,And i believe it could work , but is the BOPS the sole

Reason for the YB loses or is there more to it ???

I don't have all the answers but I no one thing if wee keep doing the same thing our sport is dead the + things out doo the negatives no shutters up with the yb Les stress you can train them with your old birds less Stress safe money could stop Yong bird sickness that defo does its rounds in may give you time to replace any you lose and so on

28 5 18 80ml as above

3 6 18 100ml as above

10 6 18 100mlas above

17 6 18 100mlas above

24 6 18 80ml as above

Food for thought Tam but I think the way to sort the problems are face them head on and just *expletive removed* do it. We are the only sport I know that lets everybody sh it on us from a great height. Lets fight expletive remove, my idea is to run the unrung races 3 weeks before the ob season and 2 weeks before and after the yb season. This should be international races, if you know what I mean.

Food for thought Tam but I think the way to sort the problems are face them head on and just *expletive removed* do it. We are the only sport I know that lets everybody sh it on us from a great height. Lets fight expletive remove, my idea is to run the unrung races 3 weeks before the ob season and 2 weeks before and after the yb season. This should be international races, if you know what I mean.

Only way fire with fire .

thats more like it fight fire with fire :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

It would take at least 2 years or until the first silver bracelets get pout on then wee will see all the talker's hiding or biting the pillows in the big house

tam your proposal will no work cause your the only one thats got any left tae race . It will just be your old birds and every one elses january breeds