Today,s Times & Returns.

andy Burgess

In my opinion the only way young bird racing will be great again is if we moved the by program September October and beginning of November And my reason for this is most perigrinnes migrate leaving us with the sparrowhawk just think about it what would the BOP feed there young when there's no Feds or fanciers giving them meals on wheels ....I'm quite sure it's worth a try for 5 year because what choice have we got because in 5years time young bird racing is finished..

Your right and it is worth a try. Takes a fed to try it and if its successful others might follow.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion the only way young bird racing will be great again is if we moved the by program September October and beginning of November And my reason for this is most perigrinnes migrate leaving us with the sparrowhawk just think about it what would the BOP feed there young when there's no Feds or fanciers giving them meals on wheels ....I'm quite sure it's worth a try for 5 year because what choice have we got because in 5years time young bird racing is finished..

A good shout worth a try

Well done Bill

chucked it down all day here if they worked in this they will be winners next year

cheers mick, first one was well down, but the second one landed and went straight for his hen , when lifted up and checked , body still the same. it had been hiding ,

And what happens as yearlings because they won't go through the moult if on darkness so we don't race them as yearlings we need to sort it a month before we race clean everywhere out

And what happens as yearlings because they won't go through the moult if on darkness so we don't race them as yearlings we need to sort it a month before we race clean everywhere out

Yeah novo there is going to be complications that's why we must try it for 5 year and iron out any problems that occur though out the 5 year because if we keep going the way we are going there's no going to be any young bird racing full stop as guys have had enough getting skuded every week .but we all have to be singing from the same hymn sheet or it's not going to work,,,and the way we can make it happen is stop sending young birds when the bop are teaching them to kill ,we wait until they migrate well most of them anyway,,,,,,and if it doesn't work we can all say at least we tried.