Percy

walterboswell59

Biggest load of crap I've seen for some time on here,good pigeons win races good or bad,and those who refuse to recognise racing from the West has been a disaster are just plain stupid 😀😀😀

I cannot for the life of me see why anyone would want west racing after this season :emoticon-0179-headbang:

No but it is factual information tht there is less

If their are 24 pairs in London then just think how many pairs are in Cumbria and south west Scotland where it is a FACT that this area holds the highest population of perigrine Falcons in Europe

London to some extent can be avoided when racing OB,s I also know they are everywhere but surely it is sheer stupidity to organise a race programme where our birds are liberated within or have to fly through this area every week, and even more so with youngsters when the population of BOP at least doubles at this time of the year, absolute madness unless your training latebreds

If their are 24 pairs in London then just think how many pairs are in Cumbria and south west Scotland where it is a FACT that this area holds the highest population of perigrine Falcons in Europe

London to some extent can be avoided when racing OB,s I also know they are everywhere but surely it is sheer stupidity to organise a race programme where our birds are liberated within or have to fly through this area every week, and even more so with youngsters when the population of BOP at least doubles at this time of the year, absolute madness unless your training latebreds

Prob 24 pair from blantyre to Eccefechan

Guest johnhunter

No matter what route birds are flying from, there is BOPs everywhere. North. East. South. West.

spot on cem,but try telling the east from the west debate among the Lanarkshire fed pigeon men

spot on cem,but try telling the east from the west debate among the Lanarkshire fed pigeon men

Some will agree and some will disagree, but at the end of the day, they are there to stay and not the pigeons, no matter what route is decided by what organisation.

No matter what route birds are flying from, there is BOPs everywhere. North. East. South. West.

Cem, Jimmy, just as I said on my last post I know they are everywhere but for me it is madness trying to race a route that we know for sure is infested with them, again, especially with youngsters, the gain and advantage thing needs to be pushed to the side and fanciers need to think outside their back garden

Cem, Jimmy, just as I said on my last post I know they are everywhere but for me it is madness trying to race a route that we know for sure is infested with them, again, especially with youngsters, the gain and advantage thing needs to be pushed to the side and fanciers need to think outside their back garden

So why does organisations choose to race more or less the same route year in and year out with ybs. Looks like the same route is for some and not the others.

i ill need them to go down the east safe route next year tommy lol yous are just not gettin it nowhere is safe now the problem has got much worse the guys flying the east route can tell us that but many dont want to tell us because when lanarkshire race east the guys on the east side lose less birds because we are feeding them kelso and otterburn are not to bad but once over the 100 an odd miles we get f k d all the way to the coast all clubs and feds need to act now or we will keep getting wiped out no matter where we go and there will be plenty late libs next year as we will all be s g our self to lib first as 9 times out of 10 first up gets it so the feds will all be playing silly buggers roll on next season then where do we go its sort it or stop moaning about it end of

Well said Walter ..and as my previous posts said it's just sheer madness that we train and race young birds in the months all the BOP are teaching there young to kill ..but for it to be successful we all need to be to be singing from the same sheet and we need help from the organisations right threw the pigeon sport . E.g. Shu rpra etc