This Is What We Call Racing

Went to the first race with 10 got 4/10 missed the second (holidays)third race

Sent 36 birds would not trap timed at 11-19 have 10 Home .had Plenty training

Birds look healthy .what the Hell is

Happening to our sport ? Think ive had enough.we can debatÄ™ about east and

West till we Are blue in the face but theres more to it than that ,i Dont know the

Answer .

West till we Are blue in the face but theres more to it than that ,i Dont know the

Answer .

Wullie we are racing east and I just said to my wife a while ago ,this isn't pigeon racing ,not like it used to be ,especially young birds everybody in within minutes of each other ,even at 100 miles it's like a 500 miler expletive remove .im sitting with 9/17 from an 8am lib an hour behind and strung out all day ,birds fit healthy and trained , don't know what else I can do . Just spent a few quid on new birds and have been thinking why did I do that ,I could have had a nice holiday way that money .

Wullie we are racing east and I just said to my wife a while ago ,this isn't pigeon racing ,not like it used to be ,especially young birds everybody in within minutes of each other ,even at 100 miles it's like a 500 miler expletive remove .im sitting with 9/17 from an 8am lib an hour behind and strung out all day ,birds fit healthy and trained , don't know what else I can do . Just spent a few quid on new birds and have been thinking why did I do that ,I could have had a nice holiday way that money .

You bought new birds as, deep down , you are hoping that the present situation will change and we can revert to the racing of yesterday. That's just not going to happen unless someone intervenes. There are still fanciers who produce great performances week in and week out but the sacrifice more pigeons doing so than ever before. From todays race I have 51 from 56 so not the worse race in the world but they are well strung out.

I can tell you theres more than a few thinking along those lines.

You are getting older mate that is all , times have changed in all things sport our football players and managers were in demand all over the country ,now we have none worth a shiet, just you keep looking at that gold medal your birds won for you and keep going . But it will never be the same again and that is a fact ,but know how you feel as you know . Chin up pal .

HI ALL

I HAVE HAD PIGEONS ALONG TIME AND ONE THING THAT COMES TO MIND THE RACES ARE GETTING FASTER AND THE BIRDS LEARN NOTHING.. YOUNGSTER ARE SHEEP THEY FOLLOW AND DONT PICK OUT LAND MARKS TO HELP THEM HOME ALONG WITH

YOUNG BIRD SICKNESS IT DOESNT HELP , WE CHASE THE NATIONAL PROGRAMMES AND FORGET ABOUT THE YOUNGSTER DEVELOPMENT CHEERS ARTY

HI ALL

I HAVE HAD PIGEONS ALONG TIME AND ONE THING THAT COMES TO MIND THE RACES ARE GETTING FASTER AND THE BIRDS LEARN NOTHING.. YOUNGSTER ARE SHEEP THEY FOLLOW AND DONT PICK OUT LAND MARKS TO HELP THEM HOME ALONG WITH

YOUNG BIRD SICKNESS IT DOESNT HELP , WE CHASE THE NATIONAL PROGRAMMES AND FORGET ABOUT THE YOUNGSTER DEVELOPMENT CHEERS ARTY

Answer .

know how you feel wuillie 6/20 first doo 25mins to trap and the other 5 wouldnt trap either