Percy

big blue bar

Took half the team for a trainer yesterday and let the other half out at the loft ,My old man phones to tell me that a peregrine has scattered the birds at the loft , he said they were diving into the trees and bushes that are around the gardens near the loft, one missing, ,he's never witnessed anything like this in all the years keeping pigeons and guess what the basser was back tonight dived into them but never got any today ,after that attack I watched it hover over them until a gull moved it on ,think it could be a youngster looking for a easy meal with no success tonight expletive remove this is the future off racing pigeons WHAT HOPE HAVE WE GOT , think our game is #ucked

My nephew was saying the peregrine was chasing his round the garden for 20 mins yesterday . One birds broke wing a birds with both leggs smashed and 2 badly skinned down keel . He gets this everyyear for last 15 and has lost most of his yb team with it last 7 years . Common in parts of Scotland now .

Won,t,the a young one,more like an unpaired one,your birds will be shiting themselves now,same all over,am afraid.

I was surprised that they didn't want to come in straight away, instead they flew around for 15-20 min after and came in no problem ,make me feel that this isn't the first time