My Daughter Sewed My Pigeon Up.

Valiant Fifer

A pigeon turned up injured late last night and had been missing from round the loft since either thurs or fri night.

My daughter says its nae problem dad al sort it

and she did, and not for the first time either.

I held it down and we removed some feathers from around the open wound. Then cleaned it

before she put umpteen stitches on it. Weeve both done this before countless times, now we await its recovery hopefully soon.

I ask the question tho how many girls, lady friends or wifes would do this. I applaud her for her efforts!!! Thanks Dani yer a wee star!!! :emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping:

Yup weeve done that also but now we reckon if i hold thum its better. Maybe dont struggle as much. Dont think she likes them wriggling about while their being stitched lol. The thing about it is the just lay there watchin the whole operation gettin done. Most humans cant do that. Their deffo hardy wee souls.

Gotta say tho whoever holds and who ever acts as surgeon its a win win situation for the fancier concerned m8 im sure you agree. ;)

A pigeon turned up injured late last night and had been missing from round the loft since either thurs or fri night.

My daughter says its nae problem dad al sort it

and she did, and not for the first time either.

I held it down and we removed some feathers from around the open wound. Then cleaned it

before she put umpteen stitches on it. Weeve both done this before countless times, now we await its recovery hopefully soon.

I ask the question tho how many girls, lady friends or wifes would do this. I applaud her for her efforts!!! Thanks Dani yer a wee star!!! :emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping:

looks like you've found yourself a loft medic, well done Dani :)

Lol aye she's a guid wan Paddy. She's helped me with many an injured bird.Loves all birds animals even the ones that bite ye or worse still kill ye and poisionous creatures they dont bother her. Only thing she doesnt like is Spiders but i can use that to my advantage if ye know what a mean lol! ;)