1...V SMITH...822.43

2...WILSON & JACK...816.48

3...W WATSON...794.12

4...S LAMMIE...621.98

5...GRAHAM BROS...591.31

6...G STEWART...590.94

7...S LAMMIE...583.86

8...J STOKES...550.23

WELL DONE VINCE THE PRINCE IN WHAT TUNED OUT TO BE A VERY HARD ONE.

I have 36/41 just looking at the vol 8th doo just making flying time in the club there's no way all on the shift

23 on the day natural march bred youngsters first race 7 next day quite happy wi that if they were bred December and on darkness would be a different story

I for a good flyer you can pout a dress on a pig but at the end of the day it's still a pig pmsl

It's all about what they do from 500 mile tam will leave the yb glory ta you pmsl

It's all about what they do from 500 mile tam will leave the yb glory ta you pmsl

am no looking at glory am looking at someone who's always going on about how good the east is and how bad Lanarkshire racing is down the west when your lucky you have been by 200ml east with some sh** returns and as far as 500ml it's day doos am looking for no 2 day plodders 5& 10:open Andrezel 575 on the shift mate myself not any partnership scraper boy pmsl

am no looking at glory am looking at someone who's always going on about how good the east is and how bad Lanarkshire racing is down the west when your lucky you have been by 200ml east with some sh** returns and as far as 500ml it's day doos am looking for no 2 day plodders 5& 10:open Andrezel 575 on the shift mate myself not any partnership scraper boy pmsl

Stop living in the past tam it's recent results that count as you told me no that long ago pmsl

Slow doos & 2nd day doos come out the east pmsl

You should be concentrating on the Westerly race points,what you doing at Ypres anyway you don't want to go to race points in the east 😀😀😀

You should be concentrating on the Westerly race points,what you doing at Ypres anyway you don't want to go to race points in the east 😀😀😀

My own agenda was going with the fed & nationals with the same doos east or west my preference is west or just pick good race points east or west the everyone's happy