1, TAYLOR & MUNRO 2 - 1616,292

2, R&K MORRISON - 1110,697

3 TAYLOR & MUNRO 1 - 836,116

WELL DONE TO FRED & STEVE ON WINNING FIRST YB RACE

HI KENNY

I THOUGHT THAT TAYLOR @ MURNO

TOOK THE FIRST 6 PLACES IN THE MASTRICK CLUB ^_^ ^_^

So did they :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

New rule only get your first bird :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

If yous look back at all post fae club its always been the first velocity fae each flyer that times in so nothing change there yes they got first six but thats only the first race we have full returns thats what i like :emoticon-0136-giggle: but well done to them on first yb race we will see next week if the same happens more birds to go fae members :drinking-coffee-200:

KENNY

ITS NOT KEEPING ME HAPPY MATE

I JUST GOT TOLD THE TAYLOR @ MUNRO TOOK THE FIRST 6 PLACES

IN YOUR CLUB THAT WAS WHAT I WAS GETTING AT

ALL OTHER CLUBS PUT UP THERE TRUE RESULT NOT THE VELOCITY.S

OF THERE MEMBERS FIRST BIRD

SO DO AS YOU PLEASE IT DOES NOT EFFECT ME IN ANYWAY AT ALL

ATB KEV :smiling-scarecrow-329:

Hi Kevin I think it is time you stopped spitting your dummy out of your pram is it because it was one of your rings on Taylor and Munro ist bird if you have a problem with the results notify me as I am the sec of mastrick club instead of stirring things on pigeonbasics I will not take any of your sh** stirring I will see you on Friday night then you can complain about the results on pigeon basic if a member of mastrick RPC is not happy with the way results are done they should notify myself or club President about the problem yours in sport bob MorrisonðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚😂😂😂😂

BOB

I THINK YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT FIRST

BEFORE YOU COME ON AND SAY I AM SPITTING MY DUMMY OUT

I JUST SAID I THOUGHT THAT TAYLOR @ MUNRO DID TAKE THE

FIRST 6 IN THERE CLUB AS THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD

AND GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT THE RING ON THE BIRD DOES NOT

BELONG TO ME OK NOW YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING YOU WONT

BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATER IS I ONLY ASKED IF THE ABOVE

WAS TRUE THAT ALL

Hi Kevin I think it is time you stopped spitting your dummy out of your pram is it because it was one of your rings on Taylor and Munro ist bird if you have a problem with the results notify me as I am the sec of mastrick club instead of stirring things on pigeonbasics I will not take any of your sh** stirring I will see you on Friday night then you can complain about the results on pigeon basic if a member of mastrick RPC is not happy with the way results are done they should notify myself or club President about the problem yours in sport bob MorrisonðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚😂😂😂😂

It was not Kevins ring, and Steve did complain, but you hung the phone up. Its time we posted club results like every other club, or don't post at all, like one other club does.

If yous look back at all post fae club its always been the first velocity fae each flyer that times in so nothing change there yes they got first six but thats only the first race we have full returns thats what i like :emoticon-0136-giggle: but well done to them on first yb race we will see next week if the same happens more birds to go fae members :drinking-coffee-200:

it's not a true result then give the boys the credit they deserve

If I have made a mistake then I will give a apology to Taylor and Munro and in the future there will be no results for mastrick RPC put on pigeon basics from my son or myself but rest assured that every bird that fly's in the club

Will get there times and velocity in the correct level and by the way Fred for your information I did not hang up on Stevie and this will sorted out on Friday night

If I have made a mistake then I will give a apology to Taylor and Munro and in the future there will be no results for mastrick RPC put on pigeon basics from my son or myself but rest assured that every bird that fly's in the club

Will get there times and velocity in the correct level and by the way Fred for your information I did not hang up on Stevie and this will sorted out on Friday night

It's only fair that the boys get there results they pout the work in & pay there hard earned money to send them your doing the club a turn pouting the results on pb keep up the good work

Well said Bob and kenny. Doesn't matter what you put up lads...you will always one or two that will

Have a go. Keep up the good work ATB Alex.

When i do the Sunnybank result i always do the first birds as they are clocked.

But i also include every lofts first bird further down the result because they have

sent birds to the race and deserve a mention.

The result i put on PB is not the true CLUB result but it is all sorted out when the Fed

result is published. Therefore i don't see a problem in Kenny posting results off his

own back for the Mastrick Club with members first birds.

But i also include every lofts first bird further down the result because they have

The result i put on PB is not the true CLUB result but it is all sorted out when the Fed

result is published. Therefore i don't see a problem in Kenny posting results off his

WILLIE

I DID NOT SAY THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE RESULT

ALLI ASKED WAS IT TRUE THAT TAYLOR@MUNRO TOOK THE 1ST 6 IN THERE

CLUB AND THERE WAS BOB JUMPING IN SAYING THAT I SPAT OUT MY DUMMY

HE THOUGHT THE BIRD THAY WON WITH WAS MY RING FACT NO IT WAS NOT

KENNY POSTED HE WAS GOING TO TAKE A PIC OF THE RESULT AND PUT

IT ON BUT AGAIN HE,S FATHER JUMPED IN 2 FEET FIRST AND SAID THERE

WOULD BE NO CLUB RESULT BY HIM OR KENNY WELL THATS UP TO THEM

JUST SORRY FOR ASKING THE QWESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE LOL

ATB KEV :drinking-coffee-200:

It's only fair that the boys get there results they pout the work in & pay there hard earned money to send them your doing the club a turn pouting the results on pb keep up the good work

I know where you are coming from but no one complained when i posted club results all last yr so why now? and from now on i will not have anything to do with results from mastrick rpc and thank you for your complimeant kingbily 2 hope u have a great season too ATB KENNY

:animatedpigeons:

Thanks wllie your a true gentleman of the sport ATB kenny :animatedpigeons:

Well said Bob and kenny. Doesn't matter what you put up lads...you will always one or two that will

Have a go. Keep up the good work ATB Alex.

Thanks alex another gentleman of the sport ATB alex hope u have a good yb season mate