Dismayed

Guest Forester

Guest Forester

Never in my 37 years of racing have I had a race like the one I'm having from Annan. Lib at 06.30 L S W wind 21 out trying to get home from 55 MLS Time now 10.15

Never in my 37 years of racing have I had a race like the one I'm having from Annan. Lib at 06.30 L S W wind 21 out trying to get home from 55 MLS Time now 10.15

low cloud on hills at that time with heavy showers drove up there at that time was not good for racing :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Guest Forester

Still. Nothing nearly six hrs not a feather

Guest Forester

got to be clashing somewhere on route,. is there any others in club on there due times.

Nothing lib remotely near that time I think 8 .30 was the first. To be honest the should have come straight through Dumfries on up the Nith valley to Ayr

I know percie is one of the biggest problems we have but one thing I would like to ask out of the lofts that are haveing bad returns how many of them have had the youngbird sickness because lets be honest there are young birds in these transporters that shoudnt be in themI have known fanciers say Ive got 3 or 4 being sick but the rest look alright and still send to races if you have it do the right thing and dont send then it wont spread to other pigeons j.m.o

I know percie is one of the biggest problems we have but one thing I would like to ask out of the lofts that are haveing bad returns how many of them have had the youngbird sickness because lets be honest there are young birds in these transporters that shoudnt be in themI have known fanciers say Ive got 3 or 4 being sick but the rest look alright and still send to races if you have it do the right thing and dont send then it wont spread to other pigeons j.m.o

Spot on,its a bigger problem than Percy is regarding youngbird racing.J.M.O.

Definitely the route. Ayrshire fed's worst returns were about 60% - top side of the fed 90%. WSCC got slaughtered. Fanciers who sent to both will tell you the difference lads. One 3/24 WSCC vs 28/29 Ayrshire.

The Cumbrian boys are about done. There won't be any racing there in 5 years time. Stay out of the border valleys - it's bad enough getting a run at them but liberating there ? I heard there was real teeming rain too which didn't help - I am very surprised they went up at 0630hrs

spot on, seen birds spewing in the baskets and the owners say o there ok ok my shiter they should be suspended for contaminating other fanciers birds, its hard enough trying to get them home