Young Bird Strays

jocky

THE FOLLOWING YOUNG BIRDS AND A COUPLE OF OLD BIRDS WRE BROUGHT UP FROM ANNAN TONIGHT==

SU15A7250

SU17-1948

GB17D03243

SU15L6531

SU17-4366

SU16L4096

SU17-5837

SU17L3722

SU17AV4127

SU17L4772

SU17L16426

SU17L7622

SU17L10155

SU17L8424

SU17L12179

SU17L11121

SU17L12146

SU17L8632

SU17L7146

SU17L7344

SU17L7480

SU17L16206

THE BIRDS ARE IN NEWMAINS CLUB PREMISES THEY HAVE BEEN FED AND WATERED

I WILL BE AT THE CLUB HUT TOMMOROW NIGHT BETWEEN 7PM AND 8PM

ANY BIRDS NOT CLAIMED SHALL BE PUT IN THE STRAY BASKET

MY PHONE NUMBER IS 07912964855.

There was 31 pigeons in total and a big thank you must also go to Jim Wilkinson who brought them up.He also confirmed the streets down there are awash with pigeons in that area.The Lanarkshire boys need to rethink seriously about racing from the Longtown/Gretna area it's a grave yard for pigeons .Some of the older pigeons are from the National and for whatever reason will not come up through into the West .

Andy E

There was 31 pigeons in total and a big thank you must also go to Jim Wilkinson who brought them up.He also confirmed the streets down there are awash with pigeons in that area.The Lanarkshire boys need to rethink seriously about racing from the Longtown/Gretna area it's a grave yard for pigeons .Some of the older pigeons are from the National and for whatever reason will not come up through into the West .

Andy E

your right andy we should be skipping longtown and going to appleby this week metal to go back to the same place where we are getting hammered surely the fed can see this is for the the good of the pigeons even otterburn is better than longtown come on commitee sort something

your right andy we should be skipping longtown and going to appleby this week metal to go back to the same place where we are getting hammered surely the fed can see this is for the the good of the pigeons even otterburn is better than longtown come on commitee sort something

Aye canny see anything getting done Watty considering how this program was forced onto the members.

Aye canny see anything getting done Watty considering how this program was forced onto the members.

well if they can change it from gretna i dont see why anyone would object its crazy to do the samething again with no thought of the birds another race like that and the fed could be cleaned out just to keep the rule book men happy the good of the pigeons should take priority over all imo better with a few unhappy idiots than a fed full of empty lofts

well if they can change it from gretna i dont see why anyone would object its crazy to do the samething again with no thought of the birds another race like that and the fed could be cleaned out just to keep the rule book men happy the good of the pigeons should take priority over all imo better with a few unhappy idiots than a fed full of empty lofts

Y NOT GO TO ANNAN OR PENRITH, wattie, and before anyone starts they are still lib sites so i have been tolled,

yous are your own race controller if not happy with race point dont send

correct but thats not the point we have someone voted in to do the job and im sure we gave our race control team the power to move the birds to anywhere they thought we would get a better race they wont belong in wanting to hang the man if we get another bad one from the same place if i toss my birds somewhere and get hammered and go back and toss in the same place and get it again who is at fault just unlucky does not cut it if your lofts empty and a seasons work gone the guys jobs are hard enough without tying there hands with a rule book ive had my say we could go back to longtown this week and get a good race i hope so but if not there will be hell to pay

Y NOT GO TO ANNAN OR PENRITH, wattie, and before anyone starts they are still lib sites so i have been tolled,

well i dont know if they are any better than longtown duncan but i know that appleby has always been good races with the best returns dont know why and dont need to know its just a fact anyway i need to go and make some money or ill no be sending doos anywhere this week

correct but thats not the point we have someone voted in to do the job and im sure we gave our race control team the power to move the birds to anywhere they thought we would get a better race they wont belong in wanting to hang the man if we get another bad one from the same place if i toss my birds somewhere and get hammered and go back and toss in the same place and get it again who is at fault just unlucky does not cut it if your lofts empty and a seasons work gone the guys jobs are hard enough without tying there hands with a rule book ive had my say we could go back to longtown this week and get a good race i hope so but if not there will be hell to pay

well old boy we have a lot o LB training to do at end of yb, season ph34r.gif

just thought of a quick fix give the guys that are picking up the birds a book and as they pick up at each club ask for a show of hands on where they want there birds to race from longtown or appleby and hand the book back to the race controller on friday night everyone gets there say instead of one man being put on the spot just a thought