Moving To Scotland East Wemmys Fife.

Harry0

Well after my wife passing away 3 months after buying our bungalow i put my house on the market 2 and a half years ago . It was sold twice in that time but the buyers gazumpt me both times 3 days before the move in date . Finnaly its all signed done and dusted and i move to my cottage in Fife on friday the 4th of August. I thought it was never going to happen but the pressure is off . Just need my nephew to build me a pigeon loft asap.

East Wemyss .Think thats how to spell it . I will be racing in partnership with my nephew Rab Anderson Kirkintolloch

[/quote

Wemyss did you live there before,

No im originally Aberdeen but been on county down 65 years .

Thanks eveyone. Im really looking forward to it . Dal 2 i looked at 2 houses in East riggs and eclesfachen but neither took my offer as my house sale wasnt finalised . Selling houses over hear a nightmare . Got the offer 4 months ago and only signed it today . They wanted to move in this friday aswell. Had to put it back a week . PS Rab said he wouldnt put a windy cat out on a good day down there he he he

Well done harry hope you can now make the nest for you're house maids. Seen a photo of your house very nice

Ferrie booked one way trip on Steena 03.30am sailing friday 4th August. Seemed strange only getting one way ticket. Anyway its a new start for me now if you can call it that at 73