Weather This Weekend

Mattydoos79

Matthew, what you have to do is to look at the weather and all other aspects, then decide for yourself whether you are sending or not. The Federation race controller will also take these aspects into account before making a decision.

I presume you are asking the question in an attempt to educate yourself regarding exactly what weather is indicative of good racing weather. :)

Matthew, what you have to do is to look at the weather and all other aspects, then decide for yourself whether you are sending or not. The Federation race controller will also take these aspects into account before making a decision.

I presume you are asking the question in an attempt to educate yourself regarding exactly what weather is indicative of good racing weather. :)

Well local weather looks fine this Sunday but Saturday is yuk but if I send my birds to Thornton and the weather bad there no point sending them I hate what happened last time just at Brechin I lost 3 and other fanciers lost a good lot too

Well local weather looks fine this Sunday but Saturday is yuk but if I send my birds to Thornton and the weather bad there no point sending them I hate what happened last time just at Brechin I lost 3 and other fanciers lost a good lot too

Matthew, you have to remember that not all your pigeons will be good ones, some will get lost. You are just starting, so you will make mistakes as well.

Learn from your mistakes and try not to make the same ones. Breed from the pigeons that manage to get home. They are the ones with navigational skills and are lucky enough to dodge the BOP.

The main thing is to enjoy your pigeons. :)

Matthew, you have to remember that not all your pigeons will be good ones, some will get lost. You are just starting, so you will make mistakes as well.

Learn from your mistakes and try not to make the same ones. Breed from the pigeons that manage to get home. They are the ones with navigational skills and are lucky enough to dodge the BOP.

The main thing is to enjoy your pigeons. :)

True the ones made it home are worth racing and breeding as they got the homing skills the others if lost are no use

Matthew you are your own race controller send if u want or keep them at home if your not happy with the race controlling go to the AGM and voice your opinion or put your name forward to do the job your self simple best of luck this week if u send I,ve made my mind up what I,m doing mine will stay at home