Disaster Of A Training Toss

scott mca

hope they turn up pal and robert cushley was 3rd club with one of the yb you gifted him well done

Hope so pal good to hear there doing him a turn couldn't breed him any better Walter hope your keeping well pal

Glad they are working back for u,what is your next move,I,d be shiting myself,waiting on a repeat so will the poor birds,

Next move pray lol change direction slightly mate

its a hit or a miss from there just your Donald it there in the air when libbed, better toss 2 mile further on before dolghington ,

I agree , if the twats are in the area when you lib your done . Just need a few tosses without incident from the same place then they just race home every toss after that bro . ( HOPEFULLY) 🙈🙈

Guest Dublin lofts

chin up guys a wee win will cheer you up but its hard going

well thats our 2nd round gon,we will have

12 away the weekend all going well there

1st race 121mls happy days

either hiding, hit wires, or got themselves in with other trainers, but still nil, stranges,

Just had a weird one myself Bill, doos took 1hr 20 minutes for 21 miles. Theyve been there maybe 9 or 10 times and always hammered home. They came split up in 4 small bunches, some spooked out their tree. BOP, again, and that's whats happened to you I think m8.Hope they work in.

Just had a weird one myself Bill, doos took 1hr 20 minutes for 21 miles. Theyve been there maybe 9 or 10 times and always hammered home. They came split up in 4 small bunches, some spooked out their tree. BOP, again, and that's whats happened to you I think m8.Hope they work in.

this lot have had 14 training tosses by myself, then put into fed van, but because I took not well last week, miss race, felt better today, so thought I give them a toss, back on the sick for me,